O8.

Chapter 07 was completely edited and republished, I would appreciate it if you would go through it and read it again, I know it can be tedious but I assure you that you will like it. I added new scenes of both the couple and the other boys, and I also modified some details that had been left unfinished before. I hope you like it!

 I hope you like it!

Slaps and Band-Aids.

— The guys from class 3-3 told me that the gym was demolished. — Yeon-Joo mentioned with a worried expression, directing her words to the circle of students in front of her, who looked at her inquisitively.

They were meeting talking about the strange noise that had been heard last night, claiming that apparently said sound had been caused by the fall of a purple sphere from the sky.

I just hope something worse hasn't happened besides the demolition of the gym, it would be very ugly if someone gets hurt.

I was in my seat away from all of them, afraid of getting into the conversation and looking like a nosy, because they had not called me when they made the circle.

Chi-Yeol was also away from them, sitting on his seat looking towards his friends with an anxious look. His face was expressionless.

That seemed very strange to me, could something have happened?

Why do I get the feeling that what you're worried about has to do with Yeong-Hoon's disease?

I leaned back on my desk groaning internally at the sudden spasm I felt in my arms and thighs at the movement.

I hope I don't feel like this when I'm training.

Today when I woke up I realized that due to yesterday's training, when I stand my leg muscles contract to such an extent that they cause pain and trembling with each step I take, making the simple fact of walking uncomfortable for me. I was afraid that my trembling legs would be misinterpreted by my classmates, since they are aware that Jang-Soo accompanied me to the infirmary yesterday.

I looked for my boyfriend and it fell on a Jang-Soo with crossed arms, with a lost and thoughtful look. I gasped as I felt the muscles in his arms bulge from the strain he was exerting as he crossed them.

Is it normal for that to have made my heart race?

Since we had arrived at the living room I had not spoken to him and he had not spoken to me either, I did not know the reason for his refusal to speak to me but I did know mine. Every time I looked at his face my gaze ended up on his lips by inertia and my mind remembered in great detail that kiss he had left on my neck and the voice he had used to speak to me after doing that.

I clenched the hem of my skirt as I brought my legs together, swallowing a gasp and frowning at the unfamiliar sensation that washed over my body every time I remembered.