13

Rice pudding⁶, I want to get married~

After several attempts with the flint in the barrel of the firearm, I decided to give up. Being sure that I had tried for more than thirty minutes and that on each of those times I had failed, I had no choice but to give up and sit on the opposite side of where I was with the intention that my partner understood the message and placed in prone position. If it were up to me, I would stay on the court and keep trying until late at night since after all it wouldn't be the first time that I became so obsessed with achieving something, but I also didn't want to steal Bo-Ra's training time.

What am I doing wrong? Why can't I get it yet?

I want to show myself that I can handle this and more.

But there is also a counterproductive thought to my main thought.

Shouldn't I relax knowing that we're just getting started? the others relaxed today.

No, that's not for me.

Aside from the fact that I always tend to get extremely stressed, I can't compare myself to them since I am taking this training seriously.

Because I know that there is something behind all this.

— Yah, up, I'll try it — Bo-Ra said with a bored expression on her face when she saw how I had gotten up fixing my gaze on the barrel of the weapon, without any expression. She reached out her hand to touch me, but I jerked away and scrambled to my feet when I realized her intentions.

I'm allergic to people like you.

Fush!

Why would she touch me? She could easily accommodate herself as there was plenty of space, it was not in her way.

She took a deep breath holding back a gasp of indignation and lay face down placing her attention on the firearm, for my part I crouched down again and put the stone in the barrel, carefully observing her actions.

Please, don't say strange things while you're with me, what's more, don't even talk to me.

I don't like being around she.

I frowned when the sensation of being observed came to my body and I looked around after placing the stone for the third time, noticing how Young-Shin was on my right who was looking in my direction with the same attention that my boyfriend had. I did, only Jang-Soo had his attention on me and Young-Shin on Bo-Ra.

It seems that they are in a position of alert.

But what has them so attentive?

When Jang-Soo noticed that I was also seeing them, he pointed to Bo-Ra, silently telling me to focus on the obstacle and not on him, I turned seconds later when I saw that the first lieutenant was close and could scold us.