O2.

What a joy! A day of gifts and surprises

We settled into our seats again at the moment when my boyfriend, being such a charitable person that he is, decided to sacrifice himself to rectify that the smell of Tae-Man's rear bomb had been extinguished from the room, and just minutes later the room entered. Professor Park holding a blue folder in her hands and scaring Deok-Joon, who was tasting some potatoes as if they were the best delicacy in the world.

Oh.

I'm hungry too, I didn't have breakfast.

— Attention!

No one paid any attention to her and they continued murmuring among themselves.

Attention! What don't you understand about that word?!

— Silence, everyone! — Yoo-Jeong asked, exercising her title as president, also being ignored.

For this reason and other things I have never liked leading groups, these young people today do not pay attention when spoken to and I am not here to stress, patience is the first thing that is lost!

— Attention! — She hit her desk and this time she managed to get the students to pay attention to her. All the attention of the room had been placed on her by the time she spoke the next words. — I have a gift for all of you today.

The room began to give excited cheers, but on my part I was still silent and analyzing each person around me.

They really not see what came in with the folder? It's obvious these are the drill notes!

— Results of the mock exams in September — she raised her right hand, showing everyone a set of small sheets, which were clearly our notes, while she saw the reaction of my classmates with a smile.

I held back a laugh as everyone started to grumble while lowering their heads in disappointment.

I'm starting to think she did it on purpose, just look the mischievous smile that adorns her face!

— There is one more gift — she uttered among all those sighs of disappointment, once again earning the attention of the students. — I will distribute them according to the score. — and there were again those groans of disappointment.

Most of the class began to complain that this was too cruel and that they couldn't do it, however the teacher ignored them and yelled.

— Silence. — nothing. — silence. — nothing yet.

Someone tell them the meaning of the word silence!

— Silence! — finally. — Come out one by one when I hear your name - I sighed, resting my face again between my arms that were resting on my bag at my desk, ready to pay attention to what the teacher said and mentally preparing myself so as not to be disappointed when my grades were mentioned.