11.

It smells like hypocrisy - Kwon Il-Ha

I fixed my sight on a calmer Jang-Soo by the time I entered the school field again, the girls and I had to go back to our headquarters since today's training would be much stronger than yesterday's and therefore it was necessary to execute movements with greater agility, the military did not want to risk that the integrity of any of us would be harmed.

And I appreciate it, because the truth is that I wasn't going to feel comfortable having my legs visible with just a short lycra and I'm also embarrassed that Jang-Soo sees me that way.

For my part, I put on a black sweatshirt that was a little tight, since I didn't really like that my thighs rubbed against me.

I stopped my steps still looking at Jang-Soo, tilting my head with a smile when I saw how Young-Shiny Soo-Cheol tried to cheer him up.

How cute.

All the way to the court there was a girl almost glued to my back, she has a mushroom cut and her training equipment is falling off because it is a little big on her, she was silent the whole way.

I think her name was Ae-Sol.

But I don't understand why it's stuck to me.

My heart eased when my boyfriend sent me a small smile from his place next to the boys, raising his hand and linking his thumb and forefinger, letting me know he was feeling better.

I smiled.

But I blushed looking away as I covered my cheeks when he blew a kiss my way.

I knew that I was trying to lighten the mood by taking advantage of the fact that these small actions still they blushed.

Witty.

I glanced at him pretending to be angry, I raised my arm and made a fist moving it in his direction, knowing that he knew his meaning.

— I'm sorry... — a murmur on my back made me jump at the same time that a small body crashed against it, allowing the confusion to encompass me again.

I didn't recognize the voice, but I think it's from the same girl with the mushroom cut.

I turned gently to see her standing behind me with her head down, trying to ignore the accusing glares Bo-Ra was giving her by raising her eyebrows angrily and placing her hands on her hips.

— Yah, Noh Ae-Sol — her name is Noh Ae-Sol, confirmed. — You are stupid? — she asked touching her shoulder with a finger and exerting force, making it wobble.

I just stood paralyzed watching them without knowing how to proceed, noticing the look full of mockery that Il-Ha sent me when I got to Bo-Ra's side.

It's not fair to treat someone like their slave just because they want to feel enough, or just because they want attention. Or why they want to.