O7

I should write a diary where I recounted all the embarrassing moments of my life

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I should write a diary where I recounted all the embarrassing moments of my life...

— Wait... — I frowned moving my head to the side disconcerted by the sudden sound that had reached my ears, I inhaled deeply, feeling how little by little my senses were being activated and the noise around me was increasing.

What is that sudden sound?

Jang-Soo... I'm embarrassed to open my eyes and everyone is looking at me.

The darkness that covered my eyes dispersed allowing me to open my eyes slowly and look around, managing to notice how most of the guys were surrounding my body, Jang-Soo had his body almost on top of mine with a worried expression while taking with delicately my face, scanning from side to side cautiously. — It wasn't something serious, it seems that he only lost consciousness slightly, don't worry — the soldier's voice resounded in my ears.

After a few seconds, Jang-Soo approached me, pulling me away from the soldier's arms and wrapping his arm around my waist, he gently lifted me up, stopped for a moment, waiting for my legs to stabilize, and guided me to the stands. A tall figure came over and placed something white on the stands, Jang-Soo sat me there kneeling in front of me.

— Private Yoon Su-Zu, can you hear me? — From the way the voice was heard, I recognized that the female soldier who had scolded us earlier had spoken. She moved to my side and crouched down into my field of vision next to Jang-Soo. I nodded in response taking my boyfriend's hand and clinging to it — Tell me, do you suffer from anxiety? — What? I looked up into her eyes managing to focus her face a bit, tilted my head to the left and shook my head in confusion.

I parted my lips with the intention of answering him, coughing when my throat felt too dry.

Why am I suddenly so thirsty?

— Why? —  I managed to mutter. A sting in my left ear made me tense, my hand instinctively went up to my ear and pressed it. Jang-Soo got up quickly and removed my hand from my ear and looked around, cocking his head when he didn't find anything suspicious.

Is Young-Soo on my left? I feel a discomfort believe in the left side of my body.

— When the firearm was handed over to you, your hands were trembling and your breathing was agitated, added to that you were sweating and you looked around as if you were unconsciously alert to something.— I was surprised by the accuracy with which he described how I felt. — When you lost consciousness you were also looking around, however this time you had your hand on your chest and you were hyperventilating. Those are the symptoms of an anxiety attack. — Anxiety Attack. I didn't remember having a hand on my chest or anything like that, so I didn't believe it when she mentioned that.