chapter 1

ᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

It wasn't easy when my mom pass away..dad kick me out of the house, living me with some of my clothes and the car that was giving to me by my mom, lucky for I was able to afford for a rent to this house in 'welcome home'. 

I drove straight forward as I pass some of the house's, taking some turns, looking at the gps that was in front were showing the direction I was now, looking away as I notice that my beside me were now oak woods, both of my side.

Looking straight ahead I feel a sore in my right wrist that were wrap with white bandage, I ignore as the urge to scratch it 'turn right' the a robotic voice from my phone, I took a sharp right and there, I saw a faint sign, as I drove  closer and closer I saw a sign that said "welcome home" 

'Finally..I could use some rest after this, I could feel my back sore for driving for more like an hours now.." sighing in relief I saw this old gate the were open, I drove in as I observed the places first, since its only in a circle like I saw in the picture.. I first thing I noticed is a dirty blue brick that has a spray paint beside it walls, there's a sign that said 'howdy's store', I decided to stop by as I park my car beside, stepping out I saw across this store was a post office, the color of it seem to be run down making it like an abandoned..I shudder as I grab my wallet and lock the doors.

*ding* the door ring as I went in, the store has a little stack, some rotten apples and banana and grape...that man that was in the counter were just sitting there while reading a newspaper, I went to grab some cookies and chips and also grabbing two bottle water, I went to the counter to pay, the man put down the newspaper as I put the things, I look up, I saw a 6 foot man, has bold spot on top of his head, bug underneath his eyes and has pale skin "that would be 5 dollars and 99 cent." He said and my eye's widen, 5 dollars? I thought it would be 7 or 8.. I gave the cashier 7 dollars as I grab the bag and leave "hey miss! I think you pay to much..!" The man said as he tried to give it back the change "I shook my head "you can keep the change, have a good day..sir." I said as I walk out of tge store not waiting for his reply, I unlock the door of my car as I step in, putting the bag in the passenger seat as I start the car and drive towards the middle of the house, I park my car as I take a look to the house, 'the house seem to in a fine shape but it look like this house hasn't been use in years...with all the fading color on the walls and the dead bushes beside it. Buti just smile as I reach my bag behind me, the grocery and my phone, opening the door as I step out of the car. Locking behind me as I walk towards the path towards the yellow door, I open the door and saw a hallway, beside it there's another door and the right were the upstairs, across the room I saw a living room that still has covers in the couches, I walk in looking around, wow..for a cheap house this one is a really neat house, as I put down the things to explore this house first, starting the living room, there I saw an old gramophone, my eye lift up when seeing one of this, I hurriedly went toward it as I reach it to trace "I hadn't seen this since I'm just a little kid, I always loved to listen to the music that play in this stuff." I mumble as I trace the design, looking at my hand there's thick dust on it. "Hmmm after I explore the house the first thing I need is to clean the house up." I said as I dust off the dust in my hand and proceed to another room.

The next room I went to was the kitchen. The kitchen is average as they can fit two people, in the middle is a rich oak table. I opened the fridge and I was met with a foul smell. I almost puked as I closed the fridge. Well to be fair, the house hasn't been used for ages...but at least the fridge works soo it's a win win.

Next stop the door from earlier, I open the door and guess what I see? A dark basement, I smiled as I closed the door..nuh uh! nope! I hurriedly went upstairs instead, I checked the room there I saw a king size bed room and beside each has a library shelf and a nightlight stand, I smiled as I went to the bathroom.

Upon seeing the bathroom, there's a simple tub, a cabinet , a bowl and a mirror. It's simple but I love it.

Last but not the least, the last room, which is just across from my room, I walk towards the room but as I walk closer I suddenly feel an eerie feeling...like I was being watched..I shake it off as I open the door.

There's nothing but a little blue door…'a little door? What for?' Curious as I walk closer to the door, I kneel down as I try to open, but to no avail as the door knob seems to be locked, frowning as I press my ears against the door……

There's nothing, I sigh as I was about to get up, but there I heard what sounded like a whisper? A noise? I press my ear again to hear it again.

But there's nothing. I gave up as I sat down looking at the room, I froze as I saw a red key just.right.next.to.me.

I stared for quite a bit "where the hell did this key come from?!" My lips form into a line and I grab the key then look at the small door that was in front of me.

"Maybe.." I mumble as I slowly put the key in its hole, slowly twisting the key and letting go as I now grab the knob….

================

Oof haha sorry guys cliff hanger,

I can't seem to published the other original for some reason...but anyways hope you like the newattention other side^^

but anyways hope you like the newattention other side^^