chapter 8

ᴛᴇᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇꜱ

Throwing my phone on the couch still thinking about what the officer said...yeah my dad may be a drunk abuse bastard but..he wouldn't even do that far..rubbing the side of my forehead letting out a sigh.

Welp, I might as well go outside and take a walk.

   walking towards the door and opening it. I was met with a fresh breeze, at least the weather seemed to be in a good mood..stepping outside of the house as I followed the yellow pathway, you could even hear  the kid's laughter as they played . I just minded my own business as I started to walk towards  James store. But as I got close I saw an old woman who was struggling with her groceries. I went to her gently, tapping her on the back. The woman was startled as she turned around and saw me.

"Here let me help you with your groceries.." I said as I took both of hers, the old woman gave me a gentle smile.

"Thank you dear.."

We started to walk to the other side of the path as we walked past the mail post, the lady beside me said " you must be new..I'm roal corazon, who might you be dear?"

"Y/n, y/n l/n mrs. Corazon." 

Looking up ahead of the  house, we walk towards it as the woman pulls her purse to get her key. I just look around, her place is surrounded by some dandelions and poppies.. I heard a click, I turned around to see the woman already opened the door.

"Come in." She said, walking in her house, I followed as soon as she went in. The house is like in the 19s ,beautiful , the fine old oak cabinet along with a bookshelf, there's also a knitting place where some balls of thread were scattered on the floor as well on the couch. "Sorry about the mess haha..I haven't had a visitor for a while now, oh! You can put them on the counter sweety." She said sweetly as she picked up some of the thread and put it in the basket.

"No, it's fine mrs. Corazon,  you have such a lovely place here." I said walking to the kitchen and putting down the groceries, I heard the woman hum. "Why don't you stay here a bit for some tea and cookies." 

Well, cookies seem good, I smiled and nodded as the woman motioned to me to sit on the couch.

"So what brings you here in the neighbourhood? I mean this is a 

small place and far from the town."

She asked as she brought a tray of teas and cookies, she put it on the table coffee as she sat beside me.

"I just moved here, hehe well you could say a new start." I said, she poured me some tea, setting it down the tea pot. "I see.. that's good for you~" she continued "come now, sip your tea but not all dear, I will tell you a fortune." Raising my brows but complied as I drank some of the tea, leaving some before handing it to her, for a while she stared intently at the cup, feeling a bit nervous as I took a bite on the cookies,

She then spoke.

"Oh...oh my… " she said as she glared at the tea. "I see a hand, between its grasp there seems to be a little boy…" I listened as she continued "desperate trying to get help…" 

"You said a little boy? What does this have to do with me?" 

"Because he is already with you."

========================

Sorry~ short for now, and ik that I wasn't supposed to post any of the chapters but I couldn't help myself haha but anyways hope you like the chapter, I'll see you soon!