chapter 17

ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ

[Y/n pov] 

"So what's your favourite colour? Are you into dress?, oh! What's your favourite movie genre? Wait! Do you act?"  julie excitedly asked lawshana while we were walking down the path, I could see howdy sweatdrop at this "julie I think one question at the time.." howdy softly said making lawshana wave her hand "it's fine, fav color.. it is probably white and blue, I'm not quite into dresses but I like the Victorian one, movie? I never had a so-called movie? Is it like a theatre or something?"  Alastor nodded in agreement, making Julie gasph.

 "you've never seen a movie before?!" 

Curious, I look at lawshana who smiled nervously while rubbing her arms ''back in our days, tv were not invented that day but a radio were most famous at the time, and I think I didn't get to see one of those probably because I died in 1930 so yeah." Me, Julie and Howdy look at her with widened eyes, as if it was normal to her.''Oh sorry to hear that." Howdy said gently, patting on top of her head, I could see her pale face turn red, I smugly smiled at the sight of them. "Hey bet those two will become more than a friend~" Julie whispered to me, making me giggle, but we stop as we suddenly feel a chill feeling creeping up to our spine, we look up and 

  Alastor's face has darken, looking at the two.

"Almost forgot, overprotective brother…" I mutter as julie quietly nodded. Wally coughs, getting all of us attention "welcome to the neighbourhood, lawshana. Why don't you show her around howdy?-" "oh!oh me too!" Julie said, wrapping her arms around her "well then, Julie and howdy. They will show you around the town, hope you enjoy your stay~" wally said with his cat like smile, I suppress my giggle as I saw alastor who was ready to kill howdy with a mostly tightened smile. Lawshana notices this as she jab her shoulder to alastor side making him groan in pain "don't mind him~ anyhow, show me around pleasee~" flirtatious said making howdy stuttered with his words. "R-right this way then.." Howdy said as they started walking, Julie, who was giggling followed them, leaving me, wally and alastor behind.

"Ughh..I Almost forgot about her strength…" Alastor said, rubbing his side while me and Wally laughed.

"By the way..did you tell her? About the transformation?" Alastor asks, making me stop from laughing as I look at him with a confused expression "transformation?" I ask while looking at wally who was now frowning, my eyes widen, I never saw wally frowning before. 

"No, I am afraid I have not.." 

"You know that she can't stay here, human right?" 

Now I'm super confuse and kinda nervous, wally notice this as he give me a reasure smile, he look at alastor who were smiling at us but not a sinister one.

 "I'll give you two some privacy."

With that he disappeared, leaving us alone, I looked at wally as I raise my eyebrow at him "explains.."

[3rd pov]

He looks at you with a sad smile as he touches your cheek ever so gently.

 " let me tell you something...I have loan on finding my soulmate..yet I hadn't found a single one in a million years, I have been alone in this dimension..you see, this neighbourhood were not even created yet, only blank, white, cold-" 

stopping himself as he looks at you, reaching your hand to touch. "I been alone for a decade..until I found the a friend...Mrs. poppy.." 

"Poppy?"

"Yes..I met her  on the other side when the town was first built. She was in her 40's back then, she's a very frail and sickly woman back then, neglected by her own family, who doesn't seem to care for her, so I took her in. 

And that was when the welcome home started. After I have now 8 neighbour's, but the exchange, they have to give their soul in order to live here, they will not be able to remember the life they used to be."

He said as you were petrified a bit " so all that missing people? Y..you took them did you?.." you ask, looking right at wally, Wally kept holding your hand as he sadly nodded. "Yes..I need to collect 5 souls in order to make them immortal like me.." you were mad and sad as you pulled your hand away from him "why didn't you say this?..why.." 

He just stared with a sad expression "I don't want you to forget me...I don't want you to forget all the time we had.. at first I was desperate to transfer your soul right away, keeping you here with the rest of our life..but each we spend..it's precious..I was obsessed with you but each we spend, I have fallen in love with you.." your eyes widen as wally put both of his hand on your cheek, you hold as you look up.

 "Then why didn't haven't you transfer my soul here? I want to stay wally.." 

Wally eyes widen, tears were rolling down "but you will never be able to remember your-" 

"I don't care..I have found my home...it's you..wally, I have found my happiness here, with you."

Wally froze, his heart pounded, he was happy, very happy, he couldn't express very well, he gently cupped your face as his lips met yours making you melt in his touch. 

"Oh my love, I love you as well.*kisses your forehead* I love you*kisses your eyes*I love you*kisses the corner of your lips* I have found my soulmate.."

he's eye's look at you with awe as he leans down to kiss you, your heart flattered as you slowly wrap your arms around his neck, finally. You have found a happy place that feels like home..

[Somewhere nearby]

He smiled as he listened to you two with a sad expression on his face " huh..she chose you huh..very well, well play ol friend…" he muttered as he felt a pain in his chest. "I'll be damned."

Leaning against the tree as he looked at the ground. But suddenly he heard a thud followed by wally shouting, he looked back and saw you were on the ground .

[Back to you]

"Y/n! Y/n?!" Wally frantically shouted as he wrapped his arms around you, "wally..I..I don't feel so well.." you looked pale as you felt weak to stand.

Alastor appeared in front of wally.

"it's starting, we need to transfer her soul or else she might die here." Wally nodded as he looked at you.

 " hold on my love, I'll save you." 

=====================

Hallo guy's! Thanks for reading this story, oh! And a little sneak  peek moment.

With that, I'll see you guy's on the next chapter!

And halp I'm in really in pain rn TwT red flagggggggg ughhhhhhhhhhhh.