chapter 4

ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵉʷ ᵃᶜqᵘᵃⁱⁿᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉ.

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing, I ended it as I sat down groggily as I rub my eye, looking around  I noticed that there’s a slight change..and it hit me. the door! jolted out of the bed as I clumsily hit the door frame but I didn't care as I headed to where the little door is. I pushed the door open and saw that there were no paintings and the canvas, walking towards the door as I knelt down ‘is it just a dream?’ I gulped as I turned the knob but there was only a brick. I sigh as i close the door ‘maybe it's just a dream after all..but it felt so real’ i try to remember the man in my dream, but i can't seem to remember for some reason.. frustrated as I scratch the back of my head as I stand up.

but I stopped.

‘wally...wa-’ it hit me, it wasn't a dream..! i saw the human version of wally’ now that i remember, where is wally? The last thing I remember was he was sitting beside me when I fell asleep.. 

i went back to my room to see if wally’s there..and sure enough , he was just standing there beside the bed, i sigh in relief as i went towards the puppet “i thought i lost you…” mumbling to myself as i grab wally and hug it.

Making my way to the kitchen as I grab an apple, taking a bite into eat surprisingly it was good and sweet, I sat down as I scroll down in my phone to see if there some interesting video I could watch, but sadly there wasn't, I shut my phone as I put down taking another bite into the apple, ‘ maybe i take a scroll to kill the time’ taking two apples with me as  went to the room to grab a small bad that fit wally in, making my way upstairs to my roo, i open the closet and grab my bag  and put the apples in my bag, after that i was about to turn to grab wally, but i felt something in my bag, i look into it and there, wally just sitting there emotionless in my bag, i smile as i adjust  the bad in my arms ‘alrighty then.” walking out of the room.

°•°•°•°•°

Glancing around the street noticing there's a bunch of dead bushes and more thick oak that was behind in every house, I notice one particular house, there were a bunch of balloons and curtains that was just laying above the table, there also some drinks that were scattered around in the middle there's a small stage.

 "Sorry but there is no show today." 

I got startled quickly turned around and saw a woman in my age, she has long curly brown hair, she has freckles in her face with cute glasses, and she was wearing a turtleneck dress with some yellow petals.

"O-oh um no I-I was just taking a scroll.." nervously said as I smiled at her.

"Oh! You must be the new neighbour! Welcome to the neighbourhood, im sadie, sadie vlackwood."

Offering her hand while the others were holding her groceries.

I shake her hand, giving her a nod.

"My name is y/n, y/n l/n. I just move here not long ago from h/t/n (hometown name) " 

"Nice to meet you neighbour! I must be off now, I need to finish my script after all." She said as she walk pass me towards her house.

"Oh..y/n be careful, there's a lot of people get missing around this wood, please be careful." Before I could even reply, she's already in her house.

I shrug it off as I continue to roam the town, there's some kids who were playing, some teenagers were smoking behind the house,typical teenage. One got my attention, there’s five people surrounding the two people. The two seemed bothered by the look on their faces, so I went close to them.