chapter 3

ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵃˡˡʸ

later that night, i was getting ready for bed as i gently brush my hair, staring at the mirror humming some tones to feel the silence that was around me, but as i brush my hair in the corner of the mirror i thought i saw something flash fainted blue, i turn around but there was nothing, i notice wally isn't on my bed now… i stood up and mumbled “now where's that puppet run off now?” walking out of my room, I looked to my right and saw the door was open. 

I panicked as I looked around the room to find something to depend on, but there was nothing.. i curse under my breath as i took the courage and walks towards to the room, i stop at the side as i slowly pick into the door, my mouth  as i saw the door.. but it's not block anymore, it's strange instead of feeling fear i felt the opposite i quickly went towards the small door and kneel down, it was bluish and faint purple colour , it was glowing so faintly and at the end of it there was another door… curiosity seem to take over as i took a deep breath before crawling towards the other side,  every touch felt like a silk, its soft, as i get closer and closer until i have now reach the door.. putting my hand on the door knob slowly twisted it, i open the door and crawl out of it, glancing around it was different, the once empty room were now have a beautiful paintings the was stuck in the walls there's now a table that now has some equipment, and the middle it has a canvas… I stood up still not sure if this was even a dream.

I pinch myself and yep..I felt a sting pain. ‘oh my god,,,! I'm not dreaming!’ i was static, but then i hear a faint soothing voice from downstairs, following the sound as i went of the room towards the stairs, it's so different; the room seem so lively and the colour of the walls is so soothing to the eyes, beautiful decorative, as i step down to the stairs, the smell of freshly pancakes were lingering around the room as i could feel my stomach grumbling , as i arrive the kitchen there i saw a man in the kitchen with his blue hair where gell back in like a perfect circle and has yellow skin, he was wearing a blue sweater like in the 19’s and rainbow baggy pants… he was oddly similar to-

“w-wally?” 

he turned around and smiled; making me freeze from where i'm standing, he looks a lot like the wally puppet but this one is alive and human like…

“why hello darling, good to have you here..come..! I made a pancake~” he said as he was giving me a cat-like smile.

“y-your not my puppet...my puppet i-i-isn't-”

“alive? unmovable? silly y/n is because we're in MY world..” he calmly said as he put the plates of pancake on the table. I awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

“Cat got your tongue? ha..ha..ha.. just kidding, here have a sit before it gets cold'' he assured me as he pull the chair, motion to me to sit, i walk toward him and took the sit as he gentle push the chair and go to his sit, looking at the pancake , it looks so delicious so i grab the fork before  digging into it and slowly took a bite, it was so soft and fluffy, i took another bite as i Moan in delight.

“I see you like the pancake! haha im glad.” he said resting both his elbows  on the table.

I stop my eating as I glance at him “w-what's your name?”

“you already know my name dear, my name is wally, wally darling.” simply said continuously staring at me with his black friendly eyes, making me blush with his stare, i mean look at him! he's hot!! looking away as I cough.

“Why am I here?”

“Well I saw you and you seem so lonely and you said it yourself, didn't you? i'll be your new best friend!” he said cheerily, throwing his arms up.

I covered my mouth to suppressing 

My giggle, he put down his arms as he stood up.

"Its already pass midnight dear."

I look at the time and he is right its already 12:01 am now.

"Now come along now dear." Motion me to stand as I obey, feeling a little bit tired.

As we walk upstairs I feel my legs get weak, wally notice as he put his arms around me to support, opening the door  and we walks towards the bed, I  lay down on the bed as wally sat down beside me putting the blanket.

"Good night dear...I'll see you soon…"

With that I black out.

🆂🅴🅲🆁🅴🆃 🅼🅴🆂🆂🅰🅶🅴

A̡̧̡̓ͩ̄̑̓̀͗̑̍̋ͣͪ̿̀s͑̎̕ a̓̏̿͌ͯ̑̇̊ͫ̓̃̒ͫ̌̀͠b̵̵̢͑̓͒ͯ͒ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀͜o̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌͐̓̓̚͢͏v̶ͪ̓͋̎̄͛̋͘͏̛͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕ȅ̡, ̧̡̑̍̋ͣͪ̿̀s̵̢͑̎ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀̕o̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌͢ ͫ̓̃̒ͫ̌̀b̵̛͑̓͒ͯ͒͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕͜ȅ̴̶̡͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴̴̶͑͛̍̀͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴̵̢͑͛̍̀ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀o̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌ͥ͊́́͢҉w̌ͥ̄͗̅.

̢̋̆̆̒W̢̛ͥ͆͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕ȅ̡ ͥ͊́́҉w̵̸̌ͥ̄͗̅̈́̇̿̽̃́͛́ͣ̀ĩ̴̶͊ͯͨ̇̽͋̂́͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴̴̶͑͛̍̀͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴͑͛̍̀ ͫ̓̃̒ͫ̌̀b̵̛͑̓͒ͯ͒͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕͜ȅ̡ ̷ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏̵̢ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀o̸̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌̐̈̌̂͢g̶̶̡̛̊͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕ȅ̷̡ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏͑̊ͧ̈̀ͪḩ̛̐ͯ̆͑̏͒̎͑ͫ͐͐͘̚̕̕ȅ̸̡͆̌̄r̄̀̂͌ͨ̀ ̸̢̾͛̇̏̓ͭ̌͢m̢̧̑̑̃̾͑ͪ̐̈ͤͫ͌ͣͧͤ̚y̎҉́ ̴̶͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴̵̢͑͛̍̀ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀o̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌͐̓̓̚͢͏v̶ͪ̓͋̎̄͛̋͘͏̛͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕ȅ̡.

̢̋̆̆̒W̢̛ͥ͆͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕ȅ̡ ͥ͊́́҉w̵̸̌ͥ̄͗̅̈́̇̿̽̃́͛́ͣ̀ĩ̴̶͊ͯͨ̇̽͋̂́͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴̴̶͑͛̍̀͋̽̇͛̇̐ͧ͒l̴͑͛̍̀ ͫ̓̃̒ͫ̌̀b̵̛͑̓͒ͯ͒͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕͜ȅ̡ ̷ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏̵̢ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀o̸̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌̐̈̌̂͢g̶̶̡̛̊͒̎͑ͫ͐͐̚̕̕ȅ̷̡ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏͑̊ͧ̈̀ͪḩ̛̐ͯ̆͑̏͒̎͑ͫ͐͐͘̚̕̕ȅ̸̡͆̌̄r̄̀̂͌ͨ̀ ̸̢̾͛̇̏̓ͭ̌͢m̑̑̃̾͑ͪ̐...

========================

Hey guys hope you like the chapter so far ^^