chapter 2

ᴡᴀʟʟʏ

ᗷᖇIᑕK. It's just a brick...what did I expect? I sigh in disappointment as I slam the door shut "who has an idea of putting a door if there would only be bricks.." I stood up rubbing off the dust below me "well now that I explore the house. Except the base…" I mumble to myself as I pull my sleeves up "time to clean!"

I just ignored the eerie feeling as I went downstairs to grab the cleaning supplies.

*time skips*

after to some hours of cleaning and organise i lay down on the couch as i sigh in satisfaction, looking around that now clean and spotless were making me proud of myself.but still i hadn't put my stuff yet, i lazily get up from the couch and went to grab my stuff that were still in the hallway, grabbing the bag and went towards the upstairs, still getting the  hibby jibby vibe but i still ignore it as i went to my room to organise my stuff. ((dumb ways to die TwT))

huh i wonder what time it is right now.. i don't remember where i last put my phone, i think for a while ..ahh i remember now! I went out of my room toward the other room where the little door was, and sure enough, there I saw my phone just laying there near the door. I was about to grab it but I felt the sensation like I was being watched “oh come on now! I'm being ridiculous! I'm the only person in my house right now, what is it gonna be, someone would knock on my door?!”

*knock knock knock!*

.

.

.

.

. I just had to open my big ass  mouth.. 

I grabbed my phone as I quickly went out of the room. I checked my phone and saw it was already past 9;00 pm. I walked down to the stairs as I could hear every step I make.. stepping towards the door and slowly peeking out of the door, there's no one there… but a box? i didn't order anything…still..

  i grabbed the box as i stepped back to close it, i went to the living room and sat down as i put the box on the table.. the box looked as old as the stamp...i slowly opened the box, a puppet? 

 I observe the puppet, it's like from the 19s it's kinda old and the colour … but other than that i kinda love it, i stare at the puppet and smile " i guess you're my new roommate ey? hmmm i looked at the puppet back and saw a tag from it's back, wally darling.

 I smiled as I looked at the puppet doll. "wally...nice to meet you neighbour, I'm y/n.” if someone see me talking to a puppet, they will surely gonna call me a crazy woman, but since we're just the only one in this home, might as well  have some  to myself, leaning back as i relax my body to the couch,

You might think of me as a crazy woman by now, I just haven't had a friend since I can remember.

“you know wally, you're now my first friend that  i have so far.. I don't know how to make one...maybe because I'm or   just not good enough.… " I said as I felt my eyes drooping "at least you will never leave me alone right wally? " It's silent of course, I put the wally in my chest hugging him, forgetting the scare I felt earlier as my vision began to darken." What..does it feel like to be home…?" My brain doesn't process much as sleep is taking over, before I knew it I black out.

I woke up as the sun shone into my face making me squint my eyes, I groaned as I covered my eyes with a blanket…...wait..a blanket..? I jolted from the couch as I sat up, the puppets are still with me.

Did i-? Did I grab the blanket? I don't quite remember… scratching my head as I gently grab wally and look at him "aweeee did you put me a blanket last night? How thoughtful of you~" I jokingly made a baby at the puppet as I chuckled to myself, I got up as I stretched my back as I gave a long yawn, I walked towards the hallway leaving the puppet behind as I dragged my body to the stairs.

I opened  the door to my room and went to the cabinet to grab some clothes and a towel before I headed straight towards the bathroom.

Sliding the curtain to the side, stepping in with my naked figure, I open the shower and I felt the cold wet  hit my back, I look over to my body blankly as I could see the scar all over my knees,the waist, to the wrist, I felt my knee weaken as I kneel down.

'Ugly…' 'pig…' 'mistake…'

The words keep reminding me every time I see my scars.. I teared up as I began to rub the soap against my skin as tears washed off as the water poured down on me.

I feel so weak..I quietly sob  as I couldn't hold  the tears from my eye's "god damn it stop crying.." I weakly cry to myself as the water blurs my vision, wiping it off  but obviously can't as the water keeps sliding down to my face.

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪

after showering I dress up something comfortable, I now went to the downstairs to make myself a breakfast, as I got down I remember that I leave wally in the couch, I felt awful for some unknown reason walking towards the living room to grab the puppet, to my surprise, it wasn't there, I raise my eyebrow as I kneel down to check under neat the couch, there's nothing here, I stood up and went back to the stairs towards my room, I was about to open my room when I noticed that the other room were now open, strange.

"Where could you be, little man?..are we playing hide and seek.." unsure, but for some reason I wasn't scared, walking puppet? To be honest I am curious about it, as I went in there I saw the puppet with the red key on its hand, I went towards to him and kneel down notice as the little door were slight open, I was about to check when I heard a loud knock on the door that startled me, I sigh as I stood up and grab wally.

I open the door and see the man from yesterday "howdy ma'am, here some welcome gifts, this is also for exchange for the tips earlier.'' He handed me a plastic bag filled with fruits such as apples, pears, and a pack of strawberries. I smiled as I took the bag "umm thank you..is your name is howdy?" I ask, he shake his head "oh no no no I just name it, the names james, james himiltin nice to meet you." He said, tipping his cap, "I'm y/n, y/n l/n, nice to meet you james." I said as I stepped out, he saw wally and his face turned to frown "say...where did you get that puppet?" 

 "oh..him? Someone left this puppet here last night. Why?" 

The man smiled as he shook his head, waving "no, never mind, I just assumed something, anyways I gotta go, still need to stack more in my store." He said as he turned his back and walked toward his truck "see yah kiddo!" 

I wave as I say my goodbyes, kinda strange… I went inside before closing the door behind me, I went towards to the kitchen  placing the bag of fruits on the table along with wally, talking off of the plastic and set it up on the table, I smiled as the fruits were freshly pick, putting on the big bowl setting the fruits nice a neatly, picking up one apple before placing it beside wally ''hehe I hope you love fruits." I said before grabbing some cereal in the cabinet and milk, but when I turned around, the apples were magically gone, my eyes went wide, I was kidding around but I did not expect it to… '. . .cool… I have a living puppet…' "hello?" I said as I sat down, there was silence, I waited for the puppet to speak but after more than a minute I gave up.

'Maybe my mom's right…'

🅢🅔🅒🅡🅔🅣 🅕🅐🅒🅣

Did you know that wally saw your scar while you were taking a bath? :)