chapter 13

ᴾⁱᶜⁿⁱᶜ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹

"Wait, so you're telling me that you dislike tv? Why "? 

"There is nothing but a Obnoxious...pompous......piece of shit...television." he said with a harsh voice but the smile was still there.

 'I wonder if his smile was permanent...cause damn he smiled a lot..' 

"You said you worked as a Radio host back in the 19's right?" 

"Yes! In fact! I was the most famous at that time, oh so many memories~" 

"Well dear, enough about me."

He looked behind me "it's already past 10 now darling."

Looking behind me, and to his right, it is already late. I turned back and smiled, "thank you for tonight, I really had fun talking to you." I said as we both stood up from our sit. " it's a pleasure talking to you as well darling, hope to talk with you more but I must be going! Good night darling."  I smiled and went upstairs.

'i wonder why Wally hasn't come back home yet…'

/alastor pov/

as I watch her go upstairs, my ears flicker, smirking, knowing that the person in the corner of the room. "You can come out now~ did you enjoy the show~" 

=====================

[No one pov]

Upon seeing this the room began to darken each corner, as the eye's appeared on the corner of the room. "Neighbour..what..are you..doing.."

Alastor just smiled as his eyes glowed "nothing at all! Dear friend, I'm just giving her comfort! Haha but I must say, I did enjoy her company..~ she peek my interest~" *bang!* he was slam at the wall making a loud thug from the impact, wally walks towards him, locking his gaze at him "wrong move there..neighbour..I don't mind of you staying here but..get too close to her..I might have as well beheaded your head..ha..ha..ha.." cold laugh as he stared intently at alastor who is now standing but his aura got even more darken, cracks of the bones can be heard from him, his mouth smiled so stretch that it could snap by any moment...two shadows that were behind him sneered at wally. But he didn't react but simply stared at him with an emotionless smile as if mocking him.

"Wally? Alastor?"

When you heard a loud thug that startled you, you decided to check on it as You went downstairs. By the time you arrived the room was back in the original places, no dim, you saw wally and alastor were sitting at the couch on both opposite sides.

"Oh Wally, Welcome back. And alastor? You're still here."

Wally cheerfully smiled as Alastor looked normal with a smile on his face "hello dear! I was about to say goodbye, I must be off then, but tho tomorrow can I take you on a nice picnic?" He asks as Wally twitches in annoyance without you noticing them.

"Uhh sure! It would be lovely."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight dear." 

With that, he makes his way to the exit leaving just you and wally.

Wally gives you a lazy smile "you're having a picnic with him? Wish I could come but I promise Barnaby that we are both gonna paint our hands.." he said disappointed that he wasn't able to spend time with you.