welcome to stia (1)

-

-

"KAU DENGAR TAK JULI? JANGAN SEBAB KAU, NAMA AKU JUGAK YANG KENA."

juli rolled her eyes and replied, "dengar, ayah." then, juli looked through the window and saw her sisters, aida and jaja were waiting for her.

aida and jaja called juli and juli quickly get out of the car and grab her luggage at the backseat.

once she arrived at the entrance, she whispered to herself, "mentang mentang adik adik aku duduk sini, aku pun wajib duduk la?"

"ha apa kau cakap juli? sorry, tak dengar." she heard her youngest sister, jaja asked.

juli shooked her head and they got interrupted by the sound of people arguing.

"weh.. agak agak ah!" aida's voice boomed. they turned around and saw aida and aizat's things were on the floor.

juli and jaja looked at each other before shrugged their shoulders.

juli ignored the chaotic incident and went straight to her dorm.

when she finally finish arrived at her dorm, she sighed and jumped on her bed.

then, jaja, aida and taiying arrived and jaja went straight to her locker.

she opened her locker and put on a tape on top of a random card?

juli guessed the card belongs to aizat so she couldn't care less.

-

IT'S time for stia's assembly so the students gathered up in the hall.

juli sat between jaja and aida. now, their headmaster were giving a speech and juli thought that the headmaster were being too harsh on the form ones.

then, the speech has ended and the emcee continues, "terima kasih pengetua awang. sekarang, saya menjemput ketua pelajar stia, hilmi zulkarnain!!"

all juli can hear is just,

WOOOOOOOO

HILMIIIIII

once the crowd has gone quiet, he began his speech.

"terima kasih pengetua awang, para guru yang dikasihi, dan akhir sekali, adik beradik saya lain mak bapak. pelajar stia sekalian! saya takde banyak benda nak cakap, tapi untuk tuan pengetua awang, kami berikrar, untuk terus.. majukan nama stia!"

the students clapped for him but juli just stayed quiet.

"cemerlang pelajaran, cemerlang kokurikulum dan pmr, dan batch saya tahun ini, ohana 9903, cemerlang spm tahun ini tahun kita!!"

then, the crowd cheered for him and juli clapped for him.

-

THURSDAY night, juli and her sibling were studying for their upcoming exam, spm trials. juli were busying memorizing the formula while her siblings..

"perlis tu perrr" aida said to her youngest sister, jaja who is struggling to memorize the formula.

jaja groaned, "PERnat la macamni aidaa.. juli, ko tengok kakak kau ni, ajar aku bukan bukan."

"aPER benda kau ni jaja, aida tengah ajar ko formula ni."

then, jaja sighed and continue, "aPER kata, kita sambung esok je?"

aida sighed, "PERangai la kau ni"

jaja continued, "PERleaseeee"

juli chuckled at her sister's behaviour.

aida sighed and said, "okay fine."

then, they earned a 'yesss' from jaja.

"ni, vitamins. vitamin a, b12 dengan c. ko makan ni k? biar otak kau tu cepat sikit nak hafal."

"dah.. kita ni, nak ambik exam trial ke.. nak masuk pertandingan menghafal?"

juli said, "ada beza ke?"

"daripada ko bagi aku vitamin a b c d ni, baik kau bagi aku a b c d"

then, juli and aida furrowed their eyebrows, "hah??"

-

helloo so far ok ke?