ohana 9903 (1)

-

IT has been one week aida and aizat left the house after the incident. now, school holiday has ended and it is time to prepare for the upcoming exam.

in the car, jaja and juli haven't spoke to each other yet. jaja's expression turned to a dissapointed look while juli, she doesn't know what to do or say to aida.

few moments later, they arrived and grab their luggage.

juli saw that jaja were struggling to hold aida's luggage so she asked if she needs help.

"meh aku tolong"

"tsk takpayah la" jaja replied and left her alone.

juli sighed and continue to walk towards her dorm.

once she arrived, she saw that aida is already on her bed, holding a jacket?

SLAM

"oh mak kau"

juli looked behind her and saw that jaja slammed her locker. juli and aida looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

-

THAT night, they were instructed to meet aida and aizat in the art room.

some of the students started to walk in and sit at their places. juli sat beside hilmi.

once hilmi saw juli, juli smiled lightly at him and he smiled at her back, making his eyes dissapeared.

juli couldn't help but smile to herself by seeing his eyesmile because who wouldn't??

"okay, guys. um, aku panggil korang semua kat sini ada sebab. dan sebab dia ialah, tempat duduk korang dekat dalam dewan nanti, strategik. okay, so aku dengan aida.." aizat state.

aida stepped infront and said, "korang akan jadi mirror aku. tapi, kitaorang tak paksa. so kalau korang taknak, takpe kitaorang tak paksa. korang boleh gerak."

nobody moved.

"guys guys guys minta maaf lambat sorry sorry" botol interrupted and went infront.

"WEH MANA KAU DAPAT DO" he asked while holding bunch of paper.

"apa tu we?" hilmi asked botol.

"kertas jawapan trials sbp doh"

then, the students there started to ask where did they get that from.

"eh dah dah dah dah senyap la guys. mana aku ngan aizat dapat tu tak penting okay? and no kitaorang memang takkan fotostat bagi satu batch." aida stepped out.

"betul sebab kita gunakan trials spb ni untuk spm. spm guys spm."

"ok so sekarang, take ur places." aida said.

they all took their places and start their session.

aida places her right hand on the corner of the desk and they all followed her.

the session ended with their final check on their answers.

"A C C A, dapat? okay nice" aida said.

they all let out their relief breaths.

juli took a deep breath and take a look between aida and jaja. they haven't made up after what happened.

juli sighed and look at hilmi, "nervous? for trials?" hilmi asked juli.

juli hummed before answering, "boleh boleh laa"

"goodluck jela juli"

"thanks, kau juga" juli smiled at him.

-

"PERHATIAN KEPADA SEMUA PELAJARAN FORM 5, SILA BERKUMPUL DI DORM MASING - MASING SEKARANG. SAYA DAN WARDEN SEDANG MENUNGGU."

juli and her dormmates stand in a straight line, while their warden started to do a spotcheck in each other locker.

the girls are a bit confused with what happened.

"dah, pergi tidur!" the warden instructed.

the warden left the dorm and jaja suddenly slam her locker loudly, making juli and aida jumped.

"aida, ni sebab kertas spb ke?" juli whispered to aida.

"entah la we.."

-