welcome to stia (2)

-

-

MANY things happened in one week. for example, botol and aizat got caught sneaking out, rugby game between stia and ssg, and aizat got injured.

now, juli and jaja were studying for the trials until aida came.

"ja, asal baju aida basah?" juli asked jaja.

then, aida came in embarassment and jaja slammed the table, "melampau la! juli kau ikut aku sekarang"

"ha gi mana?" juli asked in confusion but jaja ignored her. juli didn't know anything about them.

but once they arrived, they saw taiying and her friends were holding aida's backpack and throws her books into the trashcan.

juli's eyes widened and shout, "woi!" making taiying and her friends jump.

then, jaja grabbed taiying's arm and said, "taiying, kau tu kawan aku aida tu kakak kitaorang kau faham tak?"

"kakak korang tu dah rosakkan batch kita, dia dah rosakkan game kita--"

SMACK!!

taiying gasped and winced in pain while holding her left cheek.

"eh ko jaga mulut sikit eh taiying. macam mana pun dia tu still kakak kitaorang, kau siapa je nak kutuk dia hah?" juli yelled.

"kalau kau tak nak kena tampar lagi dari aku, kau jangan kacau dia boleh ak? dah blah!" jaja said and pushed her away.

juli grabbed aida's backpack and books and they went back to their class.

-

once they arrived at their class, they smiled and gave the things to aida.

"nah" jaja smiled.

"weh, buku aku beg aku.. juli, jaja mana korang jumpa?

"budak budak yang takut kena tampar dengan juli" jaja said as she nudged juli's arm.

"thanks korang.." aida said.

"takde hal la" juli smiled to aida as she walk back to her place.

they studied for a while until aida asked, "weh juli, kau memang tampar dia ke?"

juli looked at her and nod.

then, aida hestitate for a while before asking them a question. "weh ja, macam mana signal.. a b c d yang kau tunjuk haritu?"

juli's eyes moved from her book to her siblings.

"weh aida, kau biar betul?"

aida nodded.

then, jaja smiled in excitement and they both looked at juli.

"hah? aku pun?" juli asked them.

they both nodded.

few seconds later, juli finally nodded, making jaja clapped her hand so loud.

"sorry sorry" she apologised to the classmates.

-

IT is finally the trials, the students were so nervous especially aida and juli. they can't stop complaining about it.

juli were focusing on jaja's sign language. then, her eyes wandered around and her eyes met hilmi's.

their eye contact only lasts few seconds before jaja called juli to come in.

"... baiklah, anda boleh bermula menjawab sekarang."

the students started to answer the questions while jaja and juli tries to do other questions first.

30 minutes later, aida gave a signal so that jaja and juli can see it.

A

B

C

A

D

B

C

...

few minutes later, the first exam has ended and they all sighed in relief.

-

"SAYA KECEWA, SAYA FRUST DENGAN KEPUTUSAN KORANG SEMUA NI"

"tapi saya tetap, menghargai pelajar pelajar yang cemerlang dalam trial tahun ini. baik, saya sebutkan empat empat pelajar yang terbaik dalam trial spm. yang pertama, aida binti zubir. yang kedua, juli durani binti zubir. yang ketiga, nor hilmi bin zulkarnain. dan yang terakhir, mazatul binti zubir."

krik krik

it went quiet before jaja cheered loudly for himself. she hugged juli and aida and they glared at her.

-

"jap korang sini jap, tengok skor trials." juli asked them to join.

jaja and aida joined her, looking at the score.

"uishh bapak ah aizat, 8A gila" juli heard hilmi congratulates aizat. juli looked at his score and says, "congrats aizat, improve teruk weh"

aizat smiled at her and replied, "thanks juli, congrats jugak tiga beradik dapat masuk top 5. yang aida tu aku dah agak dah, korang jela."

juli's eyes widened. as juli wanted to say something, hilmi interrupted, "congrats juli"

but then, juli felt her face burning up for no reason and her heart started to beat so fast.

"oh thankyou hilmi, congrats jugak" juli smiled to him without realizing that aizat, jaja and aida were not there anymore.