ohana 9903 (2)

-

-

JULI took a deep breath before fake answering her first paper. she looked at her surrounding, which is surrounded by jaja at the front and aizat at her back.

few moments later, they start fake answering and aida finally made her first signal; dropping her metal ruler.

the mirrors started to look at aida. she made her first move by placing her right hand at the corner of her desk.

they all followed her.

few minutes later, juli realised that jaja didn't follow. juli looked at aizat and saw aizat had the same expression as her.

then, aizat suddenly got up from his place and went forward and dropped his stuff. juli got confused at first then pengetua awang walked towards him.

they talked where at some point juli couldn't hear them, then she saw aizat did the ulang balik action.

juli assumed that aida need to repeat it again.

few minutes later, aizat came back and took a seat. then, they did the test again.

few seconds before the exam ended, they were rushing to end the exam. juli swore that her heartbeat was uncontrol.

-

"KAU OKAY TAK JAJA?"

jaja turned to the voice that asked the question. it was juli, her older sister.

she sighed before replying, "tak tahu la juli, semenjak aida lari rumah tu, aku macam terganggu sikit."

"ya aku tau, ni mesti sebab aizat kan?"

jaja rolled her eyes, grabbed her bag and left juli alone.

"aku tanya je.." juli whispered to herself.

-

"FIRST SBP FIRST SBP FIRST SBP"

"SIAPA?"

"STIA!"

"BATCH MANA?"

"OHANA!"

they all cheered.

"terima kasih do aizat"

"bukan aku, aida!"

juli smiled at them happily.

then, she heard someone called for her.

"juli, sini kejap."

-
[ play someone out of town by yuna ]

THEY both were drinking the drink hilmi bought for them, joking around and teasing each other.

"hilmi, aku nak tanya boleh?"

"tanya la" he replied as he took a sip of his drink.

"kenapa aku selalu nampak kau masuk bilik pawang eh?"

he stayed quiet for a while before answering, "pawang minta aku siasat siapa yang curi kertas trials."

"then? kau dapat ke tau?"

"tak."

juli just nodded and took a sip of her drink.

"um, juli."

"hm?"

"aku tau benda ni random tapi,"

"tapi?"

"kau dengan aku..kau.."

"ha?"

"akusukakautapilebihdarisebagaikawan." he replied quickly.

"kau suka?.. hah? tak tak cuba kau cakap perlahan lahan."

"juli, aku suka kau."

"oh sama la"

"tapi, lebih dari kawan. aku suka kau lebih dari kawan."

🎶i wish i didn't fall so hard for you🎶

"hilmi.."