o captain, my captain (2)

-

-

JULI are now reading her reference book silently until a voice of aizat called aida.

"weh aida" aizat approached her, making juli and the other students eyes away from the book. it was very rare of them, which means aida and aizat meeting each other.

even hilmi who is on his duty also stopped what he was doing and eyes glued to them.

juli couldn't hear what they were saying so she just ignored them and continue to read her reference book.

few minutes later, she closed her book and stuffed her books in her totebag. she looked at her watch on her wrist and it says 15.19 pm.

juli grabbed her totebag and went straight to her dorm.

-

"KAU, AIZAT.. PROJEK ANCHOR.."

juli heard the voice from her dorm, sounds like jaja. but hearing those words made juli more concerned about the projek anchor.

so, she walked into her dorm and put her totebag on the nearest chair before asking them a question, "ape yang projek anchor?"

"kau ni juli, ketinggalan bas betul lah." jaja said while putting her arm around juli's shoulder. then, jaja looked at aida and continue, "aida dengan aizat nak tolong batch kitaorang spm"

"hah? kau seriouslah aida?" juli asked.

jaja then nodded eagerly.

"weh.. macam mana boleh sampai kau ni ja?" aida asked jaja as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"taiying."

-

JULI and aida were studying at their port biasa when all of sudden, the students started to stare at them.

"weh aida.. asal diorang pandang kitaorang lain macam?"

"taktahu weh.."

then, hilmi joined them by sitting down beside juli.

"weh hilmi, asal diorang pandang kitaorang macam tu?"

"juli, aida.. aku taktahu macam mana tapi, projek kau dengan aizat tu--"

"kau pun tau?" they both asked in union.