project: anchor spm

-

-

"AIDA, JULI, MAKAN. ASYIK SEBOK NAK STUDY JE SAMPAI LUPA NAK MAKAN."

juli ignored what her father said to her, so she just proceed to continue her study.

"jaja, result trial haritu dah bagus. spm nanti takde masalah la kot." her father said to jaja, making juli and aida look at each other.

"hm, insyaallah ayah. tapiii, nasib baik ade aida dengan juli. kalau tak, taktau la macam mana."

"elok la tu, berbaloi juga aku bela diorang selama ni."

ouch - juli

then, juli started to pack her things.

"da, ja jom."

"juli."

juli sighed and look at her father.

"kalau kau taknak kena tengking dekat sini, kau duduk. makan." her father ordered.

juli grabbed her food harshly before stuffed the food in her mouth.

few moments later, their parents left and juli were still studying the subject sejarah. she rubbed her eyes and yawned. maybe because she didn't get enough sleep last night.

"juli, dah la tu study, sian aku tengok kau ni." a sudden voice started to approach her.

juli took off her eyes from her book and look at the person, hilmi.

juli closed her book faced him, meeting his dark brown eyes.

then, hilmi took a seat infront of her.

"hilmi, lagi sehari je hilmi, and then dah spm."

"nervous?"

juli nodded and place her chin ontop of her palm.

few seconds later, him also copy her action by placing his chin ontop of his palm so that their eyes meet with each other.

then, hilmi did that method which made juli looked away.

"janganlah pandang macam tu"

"pandang macam mana ye juli?" he asked.

"macam tu lah"