Breakfast club

As Xavier lay there, he realized that he was getting hungry. He gently nudged Sofia, trying not to wake her up too abruptly.

"Sofia, wake up," he whispered. "It's time to get up."

Sofia stirred and opened her eyes, looking up at Xavier with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning," she murmured.

"Good morning," Xavier replied, leaning down to give her a quick kiss on the lips. "Are you hungry?"

Sofia nodded, stretching her arms above her head. "A little bit. What time is it?"

"It's almost 9am," Xavier replied. "I was thinking we could go down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. And after that, I'm taking you shopping."

Sofia sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Sure, I could use a new pair of jeans."

"You're buying more than just jeans." He said to her.

Sofia: "Why? I love jeans, plus I'm not rich, unlike some people."

Xavier: "You're not spending your money. You're spending mine."

Sofia: "I can't -"

Xavier: "You don't have a choice."

Sofia: "Fine. Let's go eat. I'm looking forward to some Brazilian coffee."

Xavier grinned. "You won't be disappointed. The coffee here is amazing."

Sofia grabbed her phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

*text*

I know what you did. Be careful. I'm always watching

Sofia's heart beat quickened.

"You okay?" Xavier asked.

"Um yeah." She said, turning her phone off.

As they made their way down to the hotel restaurant, Xavier took Sofia's hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

As they reached the hotel restaurant, the smell of fresh coffee and pastries filled the air. Xavier led Sofia to a table by the window, taking in the view of the city skyline.

"Enjoying your vacation so far?" He asked her.

"You mean the kidnapped vacation?"

"Sofia. If I really kidnapped you I would've fucked you on that plane."

"Shhh don't say that out loud."

As they sat down, a little boy who looked about two years old came running over to their table. He reached up, trying to touch Sofia's arm.

She smiled at the little boy and reached out to touch his hand. "Hello there," she said warmly.

The boy giggled and pointed at Sofia's glass of orange juice. "Juice!" he exclaimed.

Sofia chuckled and offered him a sip of her juice, which he eagerly accepted. Xavier got tense, as cute as it was he was hoping Sofia wouldn't want any children.

Xavier: "So you little kids?"

Sofia: "Um, more or less."

Xavier: "Want kids?"

Sofia: "Um no. I'm not really mom material.

He let out a sigh of relief.

Xavier: "Thank God."

Sofia: "Really?"

Xavier: "What?"

She smiled and rolled her eyes.