Exposed

Jenna's mind raced as she tried to come up with a way to get back at Xavier for his betrayal. In a fit of rage, she grabbed her phone and sent the video she had found to a news outlet anonymously. She knew that it was a risky move, but she was beyond caring. She was done being the victim in their relationship and was ready to take matters into her own hands.

As she hit send, she felt a sense of satisfaction wash over her. She didn't know what the consequences of her actions would be, but she knew that she could no longer sit back and let Xavier call all the shots.

~

Xavier sat in his new penthouse, staring at his phone, debating whether or not to call his brother Jason. He knew Jason was a private investigator, and he needed his help to find Sofia.

Finally, after several minutes of hesitation, Xavier dialed Jason's number. It rang a few times before Jason answered.

"Hey, Xavier, what's up?" Jason said.

"Jason, I need your help," Xavier said, his voice cracking with emotion. "I need you to find someone for me. Her name is Sofia Gracia."

"Of course, Xavier. I'll start looking right away," Jason said calmly.

"Thank you, Jason. I owe you one," Xavier said, relief evident in his voice.

There was a long pause on the other end of the line before Jason spoke again. "Xavier, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" Xavier asked, sensing a change in Jason's tone.

"I'm the reason Jenna found out about your affair," Jason said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Xavier felt a wave of anger wash over him.

"You did what?!" Xavier yelled, his voice echoing through the apartment.

"I'm sorry, Xavier. I didn't mean for it to happen. I was just trying to help Jenna," Jason said, his voice full of regret.

Xavier didn't want to hear any more excuses. He hung up the phone and stormed out of his penthouse, heading straight to Jason's office.

When he arrived, he didn't bother to knock. He barged into Jason's office and punched him in the face without saying a word. Jason stumbled backward, clutching his bleeding nose.

"What the hell, Xavier?" Jason said, staring at his brother in disbelief.

"You know damn well what the hell, Jason," Xavier spat. "You betrayed me, and I won't stand for it."

Jason hung his head in shame. "I'm sorry, Xavier. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

He couldn't help the rage that had consumed him. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"You want to make it up to me? Find Sofia, and don't ever interfere in my personal life again," Xavier said, his voice cold and distant.

Jason nodded, still holding his nose. "I will, Xavier. I promise."

Xavier left the office without another word, feeling a mix of anger, sadness, and betrayal. He knew that he and Jason had a lot to work through, but for now, he just needed to focus on finding Sofia and figuring out what to do next.