Avatars

Kristy, Kiri, Spider and Lo'ak were walking to the labs, Kiri wanting to visit her mother and the other three just wanting to accomplish her and check out what's going on.

"Hey Norm!" Spider greeted the man.

"Hey Spider!" Norm said and whipped his towel at him.

"Your ass is mine!" Spider pointed at him.

"I'm right here." Norm held his hands up as his answer was a bit muffled due to the toothbrush in his mouth.

"Avatars go around only!" A human woman called after them.

Kiri mimicked her and Lo'ak said a fast sorry.

Kristy walked behind the group as she watched everyone. The last na'vi they passed had his arm bandaged and Kristy poked the spot, making the na'vi man slap her hand away playfully, smiling at her as she smiled back.

She was glad that most people liked her and that she had good relationships with everyone. She knew that there were always a few people who despise or hate you but luckily Kristy never met anyone who hated her so much that it was unbearable.

They walked up the stairs of the lab and Lo'ak held the door open for everyone to get in "The blue stripes don't make you more na'vi."

"They make me ran faster." Spider argued.

They entered the lap and Spider pulled his mask off "You know what really sucks tho? That you can breath human air for hours but I can only breath your air for like ten seconds."

"Yeah that really sucks. For you!" Kiri said and made an attempt to grab him but the boy jumped away.

Lo'ak grabbed two masks, giving one to Kristy.

Kiri was grabbing herself a mask when Spider puller her tail. The girl yelped and lunged at Spider, the boy hissing and Kiri hissing back.

"Hey Max!" Kristy greets the man.

"Hey kids!"

Kiri walked over to her mother and jumped on the tank "Hey ma."

She looked at her mother before pressing her cheek against the glass in an attempt for a hug. Kristy, Lo'ak and Spider walked over to her as Kiri got off and watched her mother's video tapes.

Kristy watched with her, interested in Grace's studys. She unfortunately never met Grace, nobody of the kids did. She died before the war fifteen years ago was over. She felt bad for Kiri. The na'vi girl only had videos of her mother and the stories Jake and Neytiri told her.

Kiri walked over to the tank again and leaned her arms on the railing, admiring Grace's avatar.

Spider pulled himself up on the railing as well and watched Kiri.

When Spider and Kristy were close friends, that was before the girl got her own avatar, Spider told her he had a small crush on Kiri and as his best friend Kristy felt overjoyed. That was the first time Spider told her a real secret, one that nobody knew.

Kristy had the feeling that Spiders small crush wasn't so small anymore, in fact she was sure that Spider was completely in love with the na'vi girl now.

Lo'ak pulled his leg one of the desks and watched the video of Grace.

"So, who do you think knocked her up?" Lo'ak asked as he took his leg off the table and turned to the others.

"Probably Norm." He continued.

"Totally!" Spider laughed.

"You are gross." Kristy rolled her eyes but she couldn't help when the amused smile plastered itself on her lips.