Breathing

It was the next day, meaning the Sully's and Kristy had their next lesson.

Aounung didn't accomplished them as they sat on a rock while Tsireya told them how to hold their breath properly.

"Breath in. And breath out. Imagine a flickering flame." Tsireya said, her and Rotxo demonstrated it.

They breathed in and tried to lower their heartbeat before they breathed out.

Lo'ak didn't do it right and Tsireya put her hands and above his heart and on his abdomen.

You could visibly see the boy's breath hitching but he tried to calm down.

"Your heartbeat is fast." Tsireya told him.

"Sorry." The boy breathed out.

"Try to focus."

Neteyam and Kristy looked at each other and snickered, Rotxo joined in on them as the three silently laughed at Lo'ak. Kiri on the other hand rolled her eyes and focused on the lesson.

Kristy got the hang of it pretty quickly and after the others were pretty good at it too Tsireya took them to ride the ilus again.

Everyone rode in the water, trying to catch the person before them.

Kristy was swimming next to Tuk and Kiri. They didn't need to do spins or race each other, they just needed the ocean and each other's company.

They got to the surface, the forest na'vi panting as they looked around.

"You're learning to breath." Tsireya told them with a proud smile.

---

Kristy and the sully brothers were walking around the village talking about the lessons they had.

"Look, far be it for me to complain-" Lo'ak started but Kristy cut him off.

"Since when?"

"Don't be a putz." Lo'ak said, slightly tilting his head in her direction.

"But you complain a lot." The girl said again.

Lo'ak just chose to ignore her and kept talking "I just think they're annoying." He said as he talked about Aounung and some of his friends who laughed at him at their first lesson.

"Yeah but Aounung's supposed to teach us." Neteyam said.

"True. But his friends could at least stay away." Lo'ak rolled his eyes.

"Uh- speaking of the devil." Kristy said and the two brothers turned their heads to see Tsireya, Aounung and Rotxo walking up to them.

"Hey, we thought maybe you guys want to see a bit of our routine." Tsireya got straight to the point as her brother and Rotxo kept their distance.

"Yeah sure, why not." Neteyam said and they followed Tsireya.

They came across a metkayina woman with a baby and instead of walking passed her, Tsireya approached her.

"I see you, Táruna." Tsireya said and did the hand movement.

"I see you Tsireya, Aounung, Rotxo." The woman nodded at them.

"Who are your friends?" Táruna questioned.

"This are Lo'ak, Neteyam and Kristy." Tsireya introduced.

The three forest na'vi did the 'I see you' and Táruna did it back, holding her baby securingly in her arms.

"How is he?" Tsireya asked Táruna, referring to the baby.

"Just fine. He's growing fast."

"He's gonna be fine warrior when he's older." Tsireya nodded.

"How old is he?" Kristy asked softly  and Ao'nung watched her carefully as she took a step closer.

"Almost one year." Táruna answered as she smiled when Kristy kneeled to get a better look at the baby.

Kristy never saw a baby this close.
The na'vi at home would always keep their children a bit away from her and Spider because they didn't trust them this much.
But now Táruna gladly showed Kristy her baby and the girl wished Spider would be here with her.

"He's very beautiful." Kristy complimented.

"Thank you my dear." Táruna nodded grateful.

"Come! We still have things to do." Tsireya said and waved her hand "Goodbye Táruna."

"Goodbye, kids!" She called after them and all six of them left the woman with her baby alone.

AN:

AN:

This is short but I wanted to post something so whatever!