Bully

Kristy, Kiri and Tuk were with Tsireya in the dark part of the waters.

Tsireya showed them a glowing fish, txampaysye, and put it on Tuk's back, Kiri and Kristy getting one for themselves.

Kristy smiled and did a spin as the txampaysye glowed orange. The girl swam around a bit and circled around Tsireya as they smiled at each other.
Then Kristy went to Kiri and sat on the sand next to her, or rather floated slightly above it, watching as the dots on Kiris body glowed and moved her hands around as the fish's followed her movement.

Kristy felt good watching and being here. She finally felt like a part of something and it made her happy.

---

Kristy was walking along the beach, a smile on her face from the good time she had, when Neteyam came across her "Hey Kris."

"Hey Teyam." She said and looked at him.

He stopped when he saw her and tilted his head to the side, moving to stand in front of her instead of next to her.

"You look happier." He stated.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you smile so beautiful- I mean your smile is always beautiful but today it's a different kind of beautiful." Neteyam slightly blubbered.

"Thank you." Kristy smiled, even more happy that someone saw how she felt. The two of them smiled at each other brightly "You're smile is beautiful too."

"Thank you."

They continued to smile at each other until both of them realized how all this sounded.

"Maybe we should stop flirting with each other." Kristy said.

"You're right." Neteyam agreed.

They were interrupted when they heard a commotion further down the beach. Sharing a look they walked towards it to see Lo'ak and Kiri surrounded by Ao'nung and his friends.

"Leave us alone!"

Kristy felt her blood boil and Neteyam marged up to the group with Kristy hot on his heels.

Ao'nung laughed at his own joke right when Neteyam pushed his shoulder and turned him towards him and Kristy. Ao'nung glanced at Neteyam before his eyes landed on Kristy, seeing her angry expression he grinned.

"Oh big brother coming to-" one of Ao'nung's friends started but Ao'nung silenced him as he stared between Kristy and Neteyam.

"You heard what she said." Neteyam said and pointed his finger to Ao'nung's chest "Leave them alone."

Ao'nung looked around to the others and put his hands up in surronder, taking a small step back, the small smirk still evident on his face.

"Smart choice. And from now on I'm gonna need you to respect my sister." Neteyam continued.

Ao'nung's friend from earlier hissed and Kristy took a step towards him, hissing back.
Ao'nung silenced him again, receiving a confused look from his friend.

Neteyam put his hand on the back of lo'ak's neck and motioned for him to go, Kiri and Kristy following as Kristy glared daggers at Ao'nung which he returned.

"Bye!" One of them called after the forest na'vi.

"They're all freaks. The whole family." Heard Kristy from behind her and she turned around, taking a few steps towards Ao'nung again.