Leaving

The night started to sat and rain poured down at them as the avatars still held the kids captured.

Kristy felt like she would pass out any second. The blood loss was getting to her but every time she tumbled just the slightest bit the avatar behind her pulled her roughly back.

Kiri was quietly praying to ewya, the avatar behind her telling her to shup up several times.

Kristy's eyes fluttered close from time to time but snapped open when she heard a familiar yelp.

The five kids looked at each other, knowing exactly what that meant.

Neytiri was here.

The avatars behind them moved around a bit, keeping the teens and tuk close to theirselves.

Suddenly an arrow letched itself in the head of the avatar holding and Kiri scrambled forward while the gunfire began.

Kristy, Lo'ak and Tuk bit they captures in the arms and they let go.

Neytiri shot another and yelled Lo'aks name to which the boy grabbed one of the gas grenades from an avatar and threw it.

Kristy held Tuk close to her. Lo'ak came running towards them and the three took off.

Kristy saw black dots in her vision but she kept running despite the growing dizziness she felt.

They ran until they arrived on a clearing. Soon after Neteyam and Jake jumped out. Jake embraced his kids in a hug and when they pulled apart Neteyam sprinted towards Kristy. He pulled the girl into a hug before letting go to see her chin which had a small cut.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, great." Kristy breathed out even though it was a complete lie.

The girl jumped when Neytiri and Kiri came running through the bushes.

Neytiri pulling Tuk into a bone crushing hug before comforting Neteyam and Lo'ak.

Kristy saw Kiri on her knees and crouched in front of her "Kiri..."

"They got Spider. They took him." She cried and fell into Kristy.

Kristy held her, trying to tell her everything will be okay, as she cried. She couldn't believe it. They had Spider? Kristy knew that Spider despised her lately but for her he was still her friend, her brother. The girl grew up with him. He was her childhood best friend and still she did nothing to safe him. She just ran, without a thought of Spider. How could she do that? How could she leave him behind like that?

The dark spots in Kristy's vision grew bigger and she was sure that she would pass out any second but she had to be there for Kiri now. She could pass out later but not now, not when Kiri needed comfort.

"Come." Kristy whispered and helped Kiri up.

"Kristy?" Neteyam stepped closer with a worried expression.

"I'm fine." She reassured him.

"Are you sure? Because you look like you're gonna faint."

"Yeah.. You might wanna catch me." Kristy breathed out before the black dots overtook her vision completely.

---

Kristy woke up in the medical hut. Her leg was bandaged but it still hurt a bit.

She stood up and looked around, no one was in sight so she walked out, wobbling a bit but she managed.