Chapter 1: Welcome to Kamuro- Chaldea!

Chaldea; an organization that was created to protect humanity from the dangers that seek to destroy it. Its remaining members include its last master, Gudao Fujimaru , Shielder Mash Kyrielight, Leonardo Da Vinci, Fou, Doctor Romani and the Chaldea staff team as well as the residing hero's summoned by Fujimaru.

Although, tasked with a serious mission to protect humanity and fend off all evils that lure near humanity, we shift over to an extremely tired black haired boy barely lifting a rainbow coloured quartz with tears in his eyes.

"Senpai. Are you sure you want to spend your saint quartz so quickly? It would be wised to save it personally.." Mash enquired

"YOU DON'T GET IT MASH, GACHA, SUMMON, HERO, NEED, FARM ARGHHHH" Fujimaru responded desperately which shocked Mashu.

"O-ok senpai!"

 (Shifting over to summoning room)

"Alright, you dam gacha system better give me a five star today!"

Mash stood near her senpai to serve as emotional support similarly to last time.

(Fllaaaaaaaasssssssssshback)

"Only 20 more saint quartz.. no, I need.. gacha.. summon.. 5 star.. MY 5 STARS... WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!"

(Present)

"THAT WAS THE 3RD 11x SUMMON, CURSE MY E-RANK LUCK!"

Meanwhile, a white haired tanned servant irked as if he was attacked.

"Senpai.. I think the next should be your last summon..!"

"But Mashu.. the summoning wants you to stop before you get a 5 star, it was in the latest report Mash...."

Fujimaru retorted in despair before he turns around and sees the alter formed 2 extra circles, before revealing the card which to his dismay turned out to be a silver card.

"Ugh a silver ruler.. why not a gol- Hold on, a silver ruler?" 

As the light faded, it revealed a saint like female portrayed on back of the silver colouring card.

Fujimaru pondered who it could be, after all, his rulers were all gold! 

He snapped out of his thought looking at the man who came out of that accursed gacha hellhole device, yet what he looked like was completely not what Fujimaru had in mind.

This man, he was tall, 6 ft by the looks of it, his facial features indicated a stern yet professional look, possibly Japanese? He had black hair with some strands of grey. He wore a maroon dress shirt with a popped collar, and a light grey piece suit. No weapons, he seemed almost nothing like a ruler.

"Ruler-Class Servant: Kazuma Kiryu, former chairman of the Tojo Clan, so you must be my new master huh? Never thought I'd ever serve someone again heh."

The man who's voice which seemed to calm the world chuckled about at his comment.

Fujimaru stared at the man's eyes before snapping out of his small trance.
"Y-yes, I am your master, my names Fujimaru Gudao! but just call me Fujimaru, master is to much for me hehe.."

He was still in shock as to seeing the ruler, who eluded a warrior like aura, wait former chairman? so he was a ruler right that was correct about him but tojo clan? why did that seem familiar to him maybe he could ask him about i-

"Ohhh? Fujimaru, did you summon someone new today?" it was a child like voice that caught everyone's attention.

The two servants and master looked back to see Da Vinci (Rider) enter the summoning room. Fujimaru looked back at Kiryu and then to Da Vinci asking "Yea, I just summoned someone new, this is ruler, Kiryu-san" Fujimaru added with respect on his name.

"Kiryu huh? Well nice to have you aboard Kiryu-san!" the little girl said seriously.

"Like-wise er.." 

"Da Vinci, Mr Kiryu-san"

"Right, like-wise Da Vin- eh!?"

Kiryu was shocked, Da Vinci, the famous artist? the person who drew Mona Lisa? A child? She looked no older than 14, hell even Haruka was older than her and looked older than her so he felt a little sceptical at this revelation. 

"Don't worry Kiryu-san, some servants here aren't what you may expect them to be, as some servants genders or appearances may differ from their legends and stories!" Mash interjected feeling proud of her extensive support.

"Ah.. right thank you miss."

Mash blushed at the elder man calling her miss.

"Mash, if its easier for you Kiryu-sa-"

"WHAAAAAAAT?" 

The trio looked at Da Vinci who seemed shocked when looking at her tablet which had a hologram of Kiryu's stats.

"What's wrong Da Vinci?" Fujimaru asked.

"Look at this!" she said quickly showcasing the tablet.

Servant: Kiryu Kazuma (Ruler)

Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
Agility: B+
Mana: F-
Luck: D+

Noble Phantasm: ?

"These stats? they're so imbalanced? and his noble phantasm, why was it in question marks? does he have one actually after all his mana stat was at F-?" Da Vinci said troubled by Kiryu's stats.

Both Mash and Fujimaru looked back at Kiryu then at Da Vinci in awe and confusion.

"Well.. mana.. what's that?" Kiryu said innocently 

The 2 servants and master crashed onto the floor.

This was going to be a long long talk.

(Word count: 795)