Extra Chapter (Happy Birthday Majima)

It was a bright and sunny day in the Chaldea cafeteria, and everyone was busy preparing for the surprise birthday party for the Alter-ego and Assassin variants of the famous Yakuza , Goro Majima. His friend Ruler servant Kiryu-Kazuma and master Gudao Fujimaru had planned a big celebration, inviting all of the servants to come and join in the festivities.

As the guests started arriving, it was clear that this was going to be a grand celebration. The aroma of delicious food filled the air, and servants from all classes were present, each bringing their own unique dish to the feast.

Emiya, the Archer servant, had prepared a delicious barbecue for everyone, while Beni-Enma, the Saber servant, had brought her signature spicy wings (ironic). Tamamo-Cat, the Berserker servant, had made a big pot of curry, and Boudica, the Rider servant, had baked a beautiful cake for the Majima duo.

When the Alter-ego and Assassin variants of Majima arrived, they were greeted with loud cheers and a round of applause. They were overwhelmed with a-lot emotion and couldn't believe that so many of their fellow servants had gathered to celebrate their birthday. Shit was better than treatment they got in the Yakuza.

As they all sat down to enjoy the feast, the conversations were varied and exciting. Some of the servants were talking about their battles and experiences, while others were discussing their favourite foods and hobbies.

Arjuna Alter, the Berserker servant, and Kama, the Assassin servant, were discussing the intricacies of Indian cuisine. Arjuna Alter was explaining how different spices affected the taste and texture of the dishes, while Kama was listening with rapt attention.

Meanwhile, Medusa, the Rider servant, was showing off her skills with a lute, and the other servants were singing along to her beautiful melodies. It was a joyous moment, and everyone was having a great time.

And among everyone sat the 2 servants celebrating their birthday with their master and friend Kiryu (Ruler). Fujimaru Gudao looked around the Chaldea cafeteria with a smile on his face. He had always loved throwing parties for the servants, and today's birthday celebration for the Majima duo was no exception.

He turned to the two birthday boys and asked.

 "So, how does it feel to be a year older Majima-san and Goro-san?"

Majima (Assassin) rolled his eyes and chuckled.

 "Oh, you know, same as yesterday. But seriously, thanks for setting this up for us, Master. And thank you, Kiryu, for being here too, feels good to know I have a reliable friend further down my life haha!."

Ruler Kiryu Kazuma nodded in agreement to his comment.

 "It's my pleasure, Majima-san. You're one of my closest friends here in Chaldea, and I wouldn't miss your birthday for anything."

Majima (Alter-ego) grinned mischievously and interjected.

 "Well then, for my birthday present, I want to fight you Kiryu-chan!"

Kiryu chuckled and replied at the retort from Majima (Alter-ego).

 "You know I can't say no to a challenge from you Majima-san and especially on your birthday. Let's head to the simulation room after this and have us a nice memory to make ahahaha!."

Majima (Assassin) sighed and shook his head.

 "I'll never understand why you two like fighting each other so much. But I guess I'll just enjoy the food and festivities while you two duke it out like the idiots you are."

Fujimaru Gudao laughed lightly, 

"Well, it wouldn't be a birthday party without some excitement right? But seriously, I'm glad you're all having a good time. You guys make Chaldea a fun and lively place to be and I know the servants appreciate you, we all do."

The group continued to enjoy the party, laughing and talking late into the night. But for Majima (Alter-ego) and Kiryu, the real excitement was yet to come. They headed to the simulation room, ready for a fight that they both knew would be intense and thrilling. And as they clashed in battle, the other servants in Chaldea could hear the sounds of their intense fists echoing through the halls, a testament to their unbreakable bond and unwavering spirit between the two friends.

----------------------------

Happy Birthday Goro Majima for being an amazing Protagonist and a crazy Antagonist in an amazing game and fandom that will never die!