Chapter 9: The Mantle of Dojima (Singularity Part 1.5)

Kiryu, his younger self, Nishiki and Hans arrived to a Consortium ship with Shibusawa's men outside to stand guard. Servant Kiryu remembers this place as when he first fought Shibusawa to claim the title of Dojima No Ryu ga as well as stopping Shibusawa nearly killing him had Nishki not stopped him.

The gang and Hans clear through Shibusawa's men with Nishiki and Kiryu (Y0) taking on a small amount of armed men with servant Kiryu bulldozering past a group of them in his beast state, Hans providing buffs from the sideliner and keeping note of the materials he is gathering. 

It wasn't long until the 2 servants were face to face Shibusawa who looked at them with Kiryu (Y0) and Nishiki staying back to clear the rest of Shibusawa's men.

The air was thick with tension as Kiryu Kazuma (Ruler) and Hans Christian Anderson, both Servants summoned by Fujimaru, faced off against Keiji Shibusawa. His powers had been amplified if not over juiced by the Grail, making him an even more formidable opponent than he already was originally and Kiryu gulped, this was his second time fighting Shibusawa but he still felt a bit ached thinking that he'd have to relive this moment again.

Kiryu (Ruler) narrowed his eyes, gripping his fist tightly. "I won't let you hurt anyone else," he said, his voice calm and resolute brimming with determination in his eyes. 

Hans Christian Anderson stood by his side, his eyes hidden behind his glasses. "Thought I dislike physical activity, we will stop you, no matter the cost," he said, his voice steady but rather annoyed because of being involved in the battle.

Shibusawa sneered, his eyes burning with an intense power. "You random fools.. a battle hardened yakuza and a child think you can defeat me? You are nothing compared to the power of the Holy Grail I have received and now that I have the holy grails power to buffer my strength, I will trample over Kuze and Awano and climb to the top, none shall overlook me as a simple lieutenant and I shall be the most powerful man in history!"  

At that moment, Nishiki, Kiryu's oath brother, appeared on the scene. "I'll fight with you!" he said, readying his fists

Kiryu nodded, grateful for his brother's support. Together, the two Yakuza charged forward to engage Shibusawa in combat to determine the fate of this history.

The battle was fierce and intense, with Shibusawa using his amplified powers to devastating effect. Kuze, meanwhile, was using the Grail's power to bolster Keiji's strength, making him even more difficult to defeat for Kiryu and the crew assisting Shibusawa in the background by giving him more energy and strength. 

Kiryu (Ruler) and Nishiki fought bravely, their fist flashing through the air as they launched a coordinated attack on Shibusawa. Hans Christian Anderson hung back using his skills to provide Kiryu (Ruler) and Nishiki to support them through defence and attacking buffs using his Noble Phantasm. Nishiki stunned by the sudden increase in strength was caught off guard for a few seconds and punched by Shibusawa extremely hard and knocked away of into the exterior of the ship knocking him out for the remainder of the fight.

"NISHIKI YARO... SHIBUSAWA!" 

Both Kiryu screamed out in rage as Kiryu (Y0) just managed to get to the top of the ship seeing Nishiki injured filled with rage. Shibusawa did not expect to see 2 men who looked similar side by side screaming his name coming towards him with their fist knocking him backwards before coming back to fight the two men.

Kiryu Kazuma (Ruler) and Kiryu Kazuma (Y0) stood side by side, their eyes locked on the figure before them.

"Are you ready for this?" Kiryu (Ruler) asked his younger self eyeing him.

Kiryu (Y0) nodded grimly.
"Let's take him down."

The two Kiryus charged forward, their fist flashing fast in the night with Shibusawa Keiji meeting their attacks head-on, his power amplified by the Grail allowing him to resist the attacks by both Kiryu's and counter-attacking.

As the battle was intense, with Keiji using his newfound strength to devastating effect which seemingly hurt Y0 Kiryu and (Ruler) Kiryu having to coordinate his moves to match with his younger self using his learnings from Komaki and the others to dominate Shibusawa in combat with his younger self picking up and attempting similar moves.

As the battle raged on, Keiji began to tire, his strength sapped by the effort of maintaining his power for a long period of time, his greed similar to Kuze was affecting him thus allowing the Kiryus seized the opportunity, launching a coordinated attack that left Shibusawa kneeling on the ground.

"DAM YOU KIRYU, I WILL BECOME THE DRAGON OF DOJIMA AND THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE FAMILY, JUST GET OUT OF HERE YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD."

Kiryu (RULER) glared at him before his younger self put his hand out which shocked him.

"Oi, old man, let me handle this, its my duty as a former Yakuza to handle these problems to protect those I love and care about, I cant just have a random yakuza take those responsibilities away from me."

Kiryu nodded at his younger self's words and stayed back in case he needed assistance and watched his younger self take on Shibusawa alone just as he had originally without any help and watched at the young man the the elder Yakuza clash shoulders.

( Basically this entire fight but Shibusawa is stronger and has Kiryu (Y0) on edge more often )

Kiryu watched as his younger self struggled more and more yet to his surprise did not falter due to his determination, he smirked knowing that his younger self would undoubtfully come out victorious in this battle because of his determination and resolve, he believed in himself that he would win, no he was going to win whether Shibusawa liked it or not, this was his belief, that he Kiryu Kazuma would never falter in the face of the crooked. 

( Time-skip to when Kiryu is repeatedly punching Shibusawa )

Kiryu continuously punched Shibusawa before throwing him backwards  as both men aimed to punch at their faces, Kiryu having landed the final punch on Shibusawa screaming his name and knocking him out in the sky on towards the ground but before Shibusawa could hit the ground, he vanished immediately with Kuze interfering with the grails power and teleporting Shibusawa before the group could finish him off which shocked the group but none the less, there was other matters to attend to.

Kiryu (Y0) ached in pain due to the severe battle damage he had just experienced and Kiryu (Ruler) ran over to congratulate and assist him. Hans simply sat there noting down the battle to make his next story. He'll call this story.. Resolve of the Dragon.

Kiryu (Ruler), his younger self, Nishiki and Hans all got back and grouped up and started going towards the place Fujimaru had called on them to go towards. It was time, time to meet the 3 lieutenants and finally readjust this singularity back to its original point of history, Kiryu knew what would happen in the future and wished he could do something to help his brother and many others but knew it was pointless to change fate, his fate and his friends and family, after all, he'd meet new friends and people who he can consider his family leaving a small grin as he walked away with the group.

( Wordcount 1295 )

The Second fight was Nishiki, Hans and Kiryu duo against a grailed empowered Keiji Shibusawa.

Status:
 Keiji Shibusawa
Source of Power: Holy Grail
Parameters:

Strength: B+
Agility: C+
Endurance: B+
Luck: C
Mana: F----
NP: F----

Status: 
Kiryu Kazuma
Source of Power: training
Parameters:
Strength: B
Agility: C+
Endurance: B
Luck: D
Mana: F----
NP: F----

Servant: Kiryu Kazuma (Lily/Yakuza 0)
Class: Saber
Source of Power: Mana
Parameters:
Strength: B+
Agility: B
Endurance: A+
Luck: D
Mana: F-

NP: ?

Status:
Nishikiyama Akira
Source of Power: Fighting/training
Strength: C
Agility: C+
Endurance: C
Luck: C+
Mana: F----
NP: F----