Chapter 8: Unlikely Alliance against a common enemy (Singularity Part 1)

As Kiryu lay injured and vulnerable on the couch, Nishiki still struggled with the decision of whether to end his brother's suffering or spare him the pain and risk the wrath of the Dojima family. Meanwhile, Kuze had made a wish to a mysterious chalice that empowered him and his oath brothers to become stronger than Kiryu, but he still remained fixated on revenge on beating Kiryu, not killing him but to give him a long line of torture. 

However, a surprise ally appeared in the form of Majima Goro, a yakuza member who looked like the Majima Kiryu knew but with a completely different style to his personality and manners. Kiryu was shocked, Majima-san was here but he didn't remember Majima looking like this when it was 1998 or coming to Serena at this time still and to his shock, another Majima walked into Serena with a more mature and a professional looking suit. Kiryu pondered if the two Majima's would try to pounce on him but they didn't talk to kiryu much.

"Majima-san, I never thought I'd see you here during this time."

"Hah? Do I know ya? oh you must be the Kiryu bastard that insane future version of me version keeps whining about, yea I pity you for having to deal with a senile fool Kiryu-san."

Kiryu felt oddly wounded by hearing san rather than the usual chan at the end of his end but he payed no attention to it, there was other things that were more.

 Despite their differences, the two Majimas joined forces with Kiryu and his companions, including Servant Kiryu, Jaguar man, Hans Christian Anderson, EMIYA, Fujimaru, and Miyamoto Musashi, to take on the three lieutenants and their subordinates during this singularity point.

The unlikely alliance fought fiercely, with each member bringing their unique skills and abilities to the battle. Kiryu, despite his injuries, fought with a determination and resilience that left his opponents stunned seeing the man in such a state fight back ruthlessly. He was shocked seeing a older version of him who seemingly called him an idiot for challenging the 3 lieutenants so rashly which could have led to his death so servant Kiryu took the time to teach (Y0) Kiryu some moves and heat actions to aid him in his battle.

Servant Kiryu used his advanced intelligence and knowledge to devise strategies that gave the group an edge in the fight as he was more familiar with how certain events went down during this point of time and how to counter attack the men that came after them. Jaguar man's agility and acrobatics allowed her to evade attacks and strike from unexpected angles with her spear dealing fatal blows to many of the smaller yakuza men who tried to downplay her strength due to being a female.

Hans Christian Anderson's magical abilities proved to be a game-changer, as he conjured powerful spells to take out multiple enemies at once as well as supporting the group with his NP to allow Y0 Kiryu to revert back to peak health quicker shocking most of the Y0 cast aside from servant Majima, he was used to the whole servant and mana thing but his Y0 counterpart was still shocked by the resilience and edurance of Kiryu and the magical capabilities of the heroic writer. 

 EMIYA's expert marksmanship and Fujimaru's tactical expertise were also instrumental in the fight as Fujimaru's mystic code allowed Fujimaru to see further away to enemies without their knowledge telling Emiya where to aim which struck down many of the goons of the Dojima family. 

 And Miyamoto Musashi's legendary sword skills proved to be as deadly as ever as she took on many brute like Yakuza men with her swords alone cutting down the once feared Dojima group who proved to be nothing more than sushi to her   nitō ichi-ryū, style, Majima Y0 made to sure to analyse her style to see if he could at least copy a few of her tricks to preform on his solo missions. 

Later on, Fujimaru decided that the group split up between them to fight the individual lieutantnents and meet up to fight the last man they suspect to have the grail or at-least the servant version of Kiryu did, both Kiryu and servant Kiryu agreed that the culprit with the holy grail would most likely be Shibusawa unknown to them that Kuze held the grail and was currently in anger hearing that his and his brothers men were being attack by the alliance of Kiryu and Majima.