Chapter 11: KUZEEEEEE (Singularity End)

Kuze stood there dumfounded, his two oath brothers, ranked lieutenants who stood by his side, although they all had different motives and intentions to betray each other, they still stood by each by others side when it needed them to. So when Kuze saw the two on the ground passed out with the holy grails energy flowing back to him.

"Tch.. waste of space bastards, looks like I have to do everything myself."

Kuze approached the 3 groups mixed one one before he decided. He was going to release his noble phantasm.

"By my command, as a man of Yakuza, one born from common background to build into power.. I call ALL THOSE LOYAL TO Kenno Clan, HEED MY WORDS AS PATRIACH AND FIGHT MY ENEMIES!"

This shocked many of the servants and regular humans as Kuze was a regular human using the magic from the grail to unlock his NP and used it resulting in a reality marble forming, Emiya was personally shocked to see this as they were surrounded by hundreds of men from the Kenno family.

Both Kiryu's annoyed to see a familiar face among the thousands of men, yoneda, the bastard just kept coming back no matter how many times the Kiryu's had gotten rid of him. The battle would be intense as the thousands of men ran towards the group with each servant and human having to fight 3 or more yakuza men at once. 

Musashi readied her slicing across 3 men at once before blocking a sneak attack that came from behind before turning around to see another big yakuza throw a punch towards her with just the nick of time, Majima (Y0) imitated Musashi's famous  nitō ichi-ryū although not the best attempt, still did a good job at striking the man down with multiple cuts to his legs and chest, to which Majima stated "Holy shit!" before getting punched in the face due to his stunned state at finding out the shocking revelation of a new heat action, "essence of nitō cutting". Musashi just laughed at him before going back to fend off more the yakuza's that endlessly came running towards them.

Kiryu (Ruler) simply held his controls and spammed tiger dro- I mean Kiryu fended of men of the yakuzas by going in his beast state simply grabbing onto a big yakuza and swinging him around like a weapon knocking out a lot of the smaller fries. Goro Majima (Assassin) in his Mad Dog state slashed and hacked through multiple enemies before backing next to Kiryu (Ruler)

"Oi Majima, I know we don't know much about each other yet at this time, but how about we do something together?"

"Eh.. well we're in a real shitty situation so why not then?"

Kiryu grabbed onto Majima which confused before telling him to hold his knife out. Majima did the action before being swung around and around by Kiryu making him dizzy but effective slashing across many of the yakuza men approaching them before launching Majima into a big swarm of men knocking them down.
(Just imagine its the action that Saejima and Majima did in Yakuza: LAD but with these two instead).

After around 4 minutes, Kuze's NP runs out as he stands flabbergasted at the servants and humans who stood there staring him down.

"Tch.. this is the bad thing about having incompetent bastards, never finish the job.."

Before he could react, Jaguar man appeared in front of him swinging her lance across his chest making him stumble back before coming back to punch  her away to which Emiya appeared and parried away with his twins blades and continuously attacked him side to side before kicking him away.

"Persistent bastards, real MEN FIGHT ONE ON ONE BUT YOU FOOLS TRY TO ATTACK ME TOGETHER? DISGRACE TO THE YAKUZA!"

Kuze screamed, he was enraged by being overwhelmed by mere idiots before going to the counterattack to be sent flying across the skyscraper, he didn't know what hit him before he saw a man who had his leg up going back down. It was Kiryu (Y0), the man he sought to kill, Kuze had decided, if he couldn't fend against the others, he would at least kill Kiryu.

Kiryu and Kuze fought with additional support from Nishiki and Hans from the side. Kuze overpowering Kiryu greatly beating him senseless with each blow taking Kiryu out of conscious but his willpower keeping him to come back getting stronger and stronger each time, Kiryu (ruler) took notes of this mentally as he watched his younger self take on Kuze with each punch getting stronger and stronger till Kuze dropped onto the floor with Kiryu (Y0) speaking out a  incantation. (Unique incantation if enemy Kuze is in field) 

"Ever since my time in the yakuza, the 3 styles that allowed me to reach heights I never could if I stayed a low level disposable yakuza to bastards like you, I am the Dragon Of Dojima and my name is KIRYU KAZUMA..!"

Kiryu (Ruler) looked in shock as a type of card formed behind his younger self, a gold card appeared behind him, one of the form of a saber, did his younger self become a servant, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? much to shock was added on more as Kiryu (SEIBA) preformed a NP, Kiryu (saber) rushed forward to Kuze in his rush style before swapping to his beast style to grab a-hold of Kuze crushing his back which made him fall onto the ground before swapping over to his brawler style and grabbing a hold of Kuze's head and punching it back in making Kuze fall backwards, finally nearing the end of his NP, Kiryu (Saber) enveloped in a white aura, an aura of a DRAGON held his hand back as Kuze ran towards him.

"KIRYUUUUU! BASTARD IF I DIE I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME, YOU AREN'T FIT TO BECOME THE DRAGON OF DOJIMA, YOU AREN'T FIT TO BE A YAKUZA, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Kiryu (Saber) watched Kuze as he neared coming near Kiryu finally with Kuze throwing his punch enveloped with the grails power. Kiryu (Saber) lunged his hand back before throwing a right cross hook at Kuze, Kiryu (ruler) shocked to see his younger self learning the Komaki: Tiger drop sooner than usual, which enveloped a power so strong that it sent Kuze flying back.. not to the ground.. but off the skyscraper. 

"Kuze.. rest in hell."
Kiryu (Saber) said grimly looking at his hand.

Kuze falling to his demise could have used the grail but.. decided not to. He thought to himself, why did he have the grail, it granted him ultimate power and he could have easily killed Kiryu but why didn't he do it? was it his pride, arrogance, foolishness? Kiryu, he was one persistent fool, maybe he saw himself in Kiryu, someone with so much vigour and hope ruined to what he was today. Kuze pondered until he met his demise falling from such a height.

( skip to when they attain the grail from Kuze who was on the ground splattered but not unrecognisable )

Dr Romani came into the picture with a large smile at the group.

"Ah Fujimaru, you've done it, you got the grail and stopped the man causing the problem, we'll be preparing for ray-shifting soon, say your goodbyes and we'll be heading out soon!"

Fujimaru thanked the doctor before going to his servants, Jaguar man, someone who barely spoke much during this singularity, perhaps she was conflicted by something in this singularity, he didn't know why but he went over to Kiryu (Saber) and Nishiki, thanking them for their assistance and looked over to Goro Majima and nodded to which Majima did with his own nod.

Goro Majima (Assassin) had already left as the singularity was finished but not before he looked at Kiryu (saber) giving the iconic line.

"Well.. I'll see you again sometime, Kiryu-chan..!"

He was nearing his inevitable stages of becoming the mad dog, Kiryu (ruler) thought, he soon then went towards his younger self and Nishiki.

"Oi, Nishikiyami, Kiryu. Remember to always no matter what stay together, as friends and brothers, don't let trivial things break you apart."

"No worries old man! Me and Kiryu are best of brothers, like hell something small would break us apart!" 

Nishiki responded with a big smile and Kiryu (saber/Y0) chuckled to. Kiryu (ruler) looked at them with a sad smile before saying his final goodbyes to the Yakuza 0 cast.

Name: Yakuza Blood (Completed)

Subtitle: The Sworn Oath

Foundation Value: C+ (✔)
Location: Kamurochō

Following Servants are now summonable

Servant: Kiryu Kazuma (Lily/Yakuza 0)

Class: SaberAlternate classes: Lancer, Archer, Beast, BeserkerSource of Power: ManaParameters:Strength: A (^)Agility: B+ (^)Endurance: A+ (^)Luck: C+ (^)Mana: F-
NP: All Out Assault (NP revealed)

Servant: Goro Majima 
Class: Assassin

Servant: Goro Majima
Class: Alter Ego

Fujimaru noticed the wo Majimas but didn't pay no mind to it as he was ray-shifted along with his summons, happy to solve another singularity and deciding to go to bed as he was exhausted with Kiryu teling him to rest well. The two grew closer to the singularity despite barely any interaction, the two came closer to understanding each others motives and reason and became closer. Kiryu respected his master and his master the same to him. Perhaps their fate to meet was planned by someone.

A/N: ahaha.. yea shut up stop breaking the fourth wall. Anyways thanks for reading this chapter, sorry its a little late, had a power nap and it turned into a long lap, See yall tommorow for the second to last chapter before I end the Dragon Of Chaldea!

( Wordcount 1574 )