Extra Chapter (Last)

"Heyyy Kiryu-channnn! Come onnn, lets fight I'm borrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd"

"No offence Majima-san, if you're bored, you can do something like pocket circuit racing or farming materials for Fujimaru, he does need it to make us and others stronger."

Majima (Alter-Ego) gave him a look of disappointment before going to the Chaldea bar. Majima was a regular there as he often served as the bartender mixing, making and serving drinks to the servants, earning his status as the Bartender of Chaldea or Lord Of The Bar Goro-san.

 Kiryu chuckled and headed down towards the Chaldea common room not surprised to see the King of Britain, her alternate versions and her knights all sitting closely eating and the rest of the servants in there own spot.

Seeing heros of the past no longer thrilled him but rather made him happy, everyday, his master would summon new heros and Kiryu would meet and make them feel at home as well as learning about them, to Kiryu, it was a nice set of change, no longer a yakuza but a simple man-

"Uncle Kiryu!"

A short girl with grey hair ran towards him hugging him, he seemed deeply glad that he was there and quickly dragged him to her seat with his master, Fujimaru. Jack quickly walked near her Master with Kiryu having to fast walk to make sure he was able to keep pace and not fall over.

"Slow down Jack, this old man ain't what he used to be heheh.."

Jack the Ripper, someone he wasn't expecting to see as a heroic spirit but Kiryu being weak to children naturally accepted her upon learning about her origin and what she was, from then on, Majima and he would meet with Jack and her friends granting the two titles of Uncle to the little ripper making sure she was excluded or isolated helping her feel more human. 

"Ahhh! Sorry Kiryu-san, because of me you're dragged into tea time with Jack haha.."

"No worries Fujimaru, I was actually looking to see Jack and some other people around, my body is feeling a little damp lately and I feel like working it out again, probably a fight to motivate my spirit once more or just some more training."

"Hmm.. there was a new servant today among the others I summoned, he had an orange attire and black hair, but I don't know where he is, I think he's still with Mash looking around Chaldea or you could train with Scáthach!"

Kiryu shuddered upon hearing her name, even Komaki paled in comparison compared to that women in terms of training, the last time he trained with her, both that hound and him were out of commission for days under Nightingales medical care for the time being.

"I-I see, if I see that orange attire man, I guess I'll have to ask him for a spar if he doesn't mind."

Kiryu sat down with Jack as she started telling him about her day and the things she had done on the most recent singularity, Kiryu just sat there happy listening to her before Emiya popped in with their food.

"The kids meal for Jack, oh Kiryu, was it beer and a burger meal? Jeez, you're a real bad influence on Jack you know? can't have her be interested in beer now can we?"

Emiya asked in a smirking tone to which Kiryu simply laughed it off. Satan and the Dragon had become closer over the time they spent fighting and talking together discussing their past battles and successes. To say Kiryu was bewildered and shocked hearing his story was an understatement, Kiryu simply offered his support to Emiya whenever he needed it to Satans gratitude.

( A few hours pass and the orange attire man enters the Chaldea common room )

???: "Wow you wasn't kidding when you said that Chaldea was big, man I'm starvin! Hey Mash, you think I can get something to eat here?"

Mash responded to him by calling Emiya and asking for a sufficient amount of food to which Emiya cooks up an amount The Lion King would usually eat.

???: "Weeeww, man I'm stuffed! A good meal Emiya! I'll surely have to visit here again a lot more nehaahaha!"

Emiya just smirked and thanked the man. He could sense his overwhelming power and decided to not bother with a conversation as he first did with Kiryu to ensure he not anger the man possibly.

Kiryu got up starting to leave before he spotted a peculiar man his master had told him, orange attire and black hair. Kiryu wanting to test his body again went over the man.

"Hey, you must be the new servant Fujimaru summoned, so I've been looking for someone to spar for a bit and I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go down to the simulation and duke it out for a bit? No need to if you don't wanna."

Kiryu stared at the man with a smile to which the man in orange attire simply gave out a big smile.

"Man, I get to eat good food a lot and people wanna fight and train? I guess I really hit the jackpot coming here huh?"

( Skip to when the two men get to the simulation room )

"So, before we fight, tell me whats your name? I'd like to know the name of the warrior I'm fighting!"

The man said getting into a battle stance.

"I'm Kiryu Kazuma, my class is that of ruler, I hope we can get on well.. Mr?"

"Call me.. 

Goku. Son Goku, I'm a Saiyan raised on Earth!"

 Son Goku, I'm a Saiyan raised on Earth!"