Dummy Dancing

Jack peaked around the corner of the hallway as Kim, Ivy and Milton waited for him to give them the all clear that the janitor had left

He turned back to his friends and gave them a nod before leading them out into the hallway, where he got down on one knee and ran his hand against the floor.

"Oh, yeah," Jack smiled up at his friends. "Waxy Wednesday, where a plastic tray meets a freshly buffed floor and legends are born."

"Uh, 'legends' isn't the word I would used, " Ivy thought out loud, getting Jack to look at her.

"Then what word would you use?"

"Losers," Ivy said quickly, nodding her head.

"Hey, guys," Eddie rounded the corner with some trays in hand. "I got the trays."

"Any problems getting by Marge the lunch lady?" Kim asked taking a tray from him.

"Nah," Eddie shrugged. "She said they don't pay her enough to care."

"Guys!" Jerry yelled, running down a flight of stairs, launching himself on the railing with excitement. "Did I miss anything?"

"Not yet," Kim answered, before remembering that Jerry wasn't supposed to be here. "Hey, shouldn't you be in detention for putting a toll booth in the boys bathroom?"

Jerry smiled to himself, probably thinking he was a genius for escaping detention. "I should be, but when you sit me in the back and leave a window open, I'm what they call a flight risk."

"Jack, your record's about to be broken," Milton gave Jack smug smile. "Prepare for the new world champion: Milton the Missile Krupnick."

Milton ripped off his clothes to reveal a purple body suit underneath, making all his friends grimace and turn away.

"Like, I said: losers," Ivy turned to Jack, who could only nod.

"Dude, eat a sandwich," Jerry cringed as a hallway door flung open.

"Oh! Look at this, I've walked into the middle of a loser palooza," Truman, one of the worst people Ivy had ever laid eyes on said walking up to the group.

"Hey!" Ivy snapped, getting Truman to take a step back out of freight. "Only I get to call my friends losers."

Jack put a hand on Ivy's shoulder, pushing her behind him, probably worried the girl was going to attack. "What do you want Truman?"

"I thought I just hang out," Truman regained his composer quickly and was back to his snarky attitude. However, he made sure to stay away from Ivy.

"Do you have to do it here?" Jerry asked with a disgusted look.

"It's a free hallway, Jerry," Truman snapped back as Milton walked toward him.

"Truman, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny,"