Chapter 3: News & Reactions

Inko Yagi, or publicly known as The Telekinetic Hero: Madame Oracle, was the wife of Toshinori Yagi and mother of Izuku and Haruko Yagi. She was supportive of her daughter in her goal of becoming a hero, helping Haruko every step of the way and not caring about her son's existence.

Currently, she was preparing dinner, arrived home before her husband and daughter and so everything should be almost prepared by the time they got home. It wasn't every day Inko could get away from the Agency she and Toshi had in Matsufutsu.

It wasn't long until she heard the front door open and her husband announcing his and Haruko's arrival.

"Welcome home," Inko said as she went to greet her husband with a peck on the lips and giving Haruko a hug. "Dinners almost ready, so go put your things away and then come to put out the plates and cutlery."

"Okay Mom!"

"So how was your day honey?" Inko asked as Haruko went upstairs.

"Just normal patrols so nothing too out of the ordinary, and well there was Slime villain."

"Oh yes, I heard you were chasing him," Inko looked at Toshi a little unimpressed before continuing. "I also heard the villain escaped."

"W-well, uhm, I caught up to him and dealt with him in the end."

"I feel like there's something you're not telling me..."

"...After dealing with the Sludge villain I decided to reveal my secret to Haruko and her friends my secret," the blonde said, earning an oh from Inko who asked if he also told Izuku. "No, it better if the br- boy stays out of it. Anyway... when I was taking the 4 to speak with them I felt my injury flare up."

The skeletal man rubbed his left side and his wife knew what he meant, "Do you need to go see Chiyo?"

"No, it wasn't like how it normally hurts... This time felt different."

Worried Inko said that if it happened again to go see Chiyo, which he agreed to. As they finished their chat Haruko came back downstairs, no longer in her uniform and had begun to put plates out.

Once everything was out Inko served up dinner, a hot pot with rice and vegetables on the side. The 3 ate and spoke about their days, both father and daughter leaving out any interactions they had with the Quirkless boy, and Inko speaking about all the paperwork she had to do, but sparing the family the details.

After dinner, Toshinori began doing the dishes and Haruko and Inko stayed seated at the table. Haruko looked at her mother who was staring at something, following her line of sight she was directed to the empty seat next to herself.

Izuku had not joined them for dinner for a long time, at first, Inko would put the leftovers in the fridge, but they were never touched. So after some time, Inko stopped and only made meals for 3, they never knew why he never joined them, hell, she couldn't remember the last time she saw him around the house. It's as if he didn't care for them anymore.

Both ladies were brought out of their thoughts when Toshinori returned and they all went to the living room to watch the evening news.

The news covered most of the regular things; weather predictions, sports, things that were happening across the country etc. and then news on Hero-related topics. It covered the debut of Mt. Lady and there was a small section on All Might, but what they really focused on was the mysterious Quirkless boy.

"Or is it something to be proud of putting down people with mutation or "villainous" Quirks? Or treating those without Quirks as useless, but in doing so you say the same about your grandparents, great-grandparents and other ancestors. Or the fact you people are the cause of children ending their lives before they reach 12."