Chapter 2

That flower felt so lonely beside the other flowers. She was the only one different. She kept doubting herself and lost confidence because of the other flowers.

Because she grew in that field with the other flowers, she kept losing trust in herself. She would wonder a lot until she kept thinling why she was there.

They were the beauty standards in that field and because she was the only one different she failed to see her beauty. 

She was hurt everydays as the flowers would play together, gossip together and laugh together. They did everything together and left her alone. 

They cornered her and made her feel miserable.

Not even one of them tried to understand or make the first step to be friends with that flower. 

They stayed together because they felt they didn't have to talk to her. They had this sense of superiority because they outnumbered her and felt confident in themselves when it was all the other way around. 

They failed to hear her calls, they failed to  hear her cries, they failed at grabbing her hand when she had given them hers, they had failed to see her depressed. 

Her multiple attempts of kindness, of sympathy, of friendship, of companionship ended up stranded. She had called out to them but in vain. She had to witness every one and each of her trials failing which resulted in a deeper wound each and everytime. Her wound would only enhance each time and her hope. It wasn't as strong as it was or rather it kept dying. Her igniting fire couldn't handle the harsh treatment and kept diminishing.

They had simply failed to see her. 

Or rather they didn't want to. 

That lonely flowerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें