Chapter 12

Day by day she felt exhaustion invading her more and more. She felt her body more tired as days passed by but nothing serious tho. She could still carry out her activities with the twins without them suspecting anything about her . 

And one day, when the twins went to school, she felt it. That morning, the twins and the flower had carried out their schedule as usual, they talked, they ate and played together until it was time for the kids to go to school. As usual they went to prepare for school in their bedrooms and after a litlle talk with the flower they bid her goodbye before reminding her how much they love her and she did the same. Though this time, she felt a pang in her heart while watching them leave, she couldn't help but call them to come near her. He shining eyes looked at theirs and she left long kisses on their foreheads. She insisted on reminding them how much she loved them saying softly 

"You know I love you, right?", to which they responded with a smile and an "I love you too" from both of them followed by a bone crushing hug. 

She then continue whispering "thanks" and 

"remember you are the most percious people in the world for me" and again an "I love you". They brightly smiled when answering her and returning sweet and comforting words to her. They sometimes had moments like these so they never thought something was wrong. They hugged her one last time and ran to catch the bus to school before it left them.

That moment , she knew she couldn't hold any longer because she already tried so hard and finally, she realised she couldn't, so she took the letters and she put them in front of her... she entrusted the letters to the twins' parents with a little something for the twins and her last words came.

She told the parents her last words. Even if she was dying, her face was so bright like a ray of sunshine was on her face. 

Even if the twins were mainly with the flower, the parents too had her in their hearts. They were so proud of her, so proud of what she had become, so satisfied of her after what she had to go through, so thankfull she cared for their kids and how she treated them. 

She was glad the twins didn't witness her last moments but she felt sad too because they weren't by her side and she wouldn't be able to in the future. 

After smiling to the parents she lowered herself and let out her last breath. 

She would forever be part of the family.