Chapter 6

Right when they came home, they put her in a pot, watered her and it was then, they began to tie a relationship that only became tighter and stronger every day.

That was the day their precious-like-jewel journey began.

Their routine was simple.

In the morning when they woke up, right after brushing their teeth they greeted her, talked about their nights, dreams and nightmares and continued their talks even when they had breakfast.

They would bid her goodbye when they went to school but right when they came back, they would run to her and tell her how their day went at school.

She would also tell them about her days, how she missed them.  

They would play with her all afternoon and even have her beside them when they did their homework. 

While playing they would suggest all kind of games, every one ever so foreign to the flower because she didn't know any of the games since she never had any friend before. 

Then when dinner time came, they would eat peacefully and have little time for themselves to relax.

When it was bedtime , they would always wish her goodnight, to dream of them and vice versa. 

That's how their days went. 

There were times they would go out with her to the park, to the amusement park, to museums, sometimes to school and many other locations. 

They had fun together, but there were times they would have serious talks too. They talked about everything and nothing at the same time. 

Yes, they would take her everywhere. Because they knew what she went through in that field and wanted her to live her life to the fullest. 

They took her everywhere when they could, even if it was for a simple drive. They wanted her to see more of the world, to discover much more landscapes and enjoy life. 

They became inseparable. 

They grew up together it was always the twins and the flower. Even if they weren't physically together they would think of each other, never leaving the thoughts of the other. That's how strong their bond was. 

Even if their days were simple, if was comfortable and they made different memories everytime. So the pattern of the day didn't really matter to them. What mattered was that they were together.