Monty and Sun's real crush! The others find out sun has adhd(3/30)

The next day Roxy and sun woke up and went to the plex to meet the others and chat. When they made it to the plex they started to talk then sun zoned out looking at Roxy's waist. " damn! She's got a small waist!" Sun thought in his head. Monty saw sun looking at Roxy with his eyes wide and with his mouth kinda open. " Oi, sun! You good!"said Monty as he starts to pat sun. " AAAAH! HOLY SHI- crap..." yelled sun as he was startled. Everyone looked at sun because they never herd him curse before. "Sorry! What?!?! OH Sorry I just...zoned out." Said sun still looking at Roxy's waist. "Ok,well... what ya looking at?"said Monty as he saw sun looking at Roxy as the other kept talking. " UH! OH UM...Rox- Nothing!" Said sun embarrassedly because Monty saw him staring. Everyone looked at sun at his reply. Roxy came close to sun and she move his face so she could him, she saw sun's eyes still looking but suddenly look at her. "ACK" sun yelled out of shock not knowing Roxy was looking at his face. "You good?" Roxy asked sun. Roxy turned back to the others looked and at them with a weird face, because how sun was acting. moon looked at sun and saw his nose was bleeding a straight line of blood. " sun your nose is bleeding!"moon yelled out. Sun then touched his nose and looked at his hand and he saw blood. " Crap! Oh ummmm ok... I'll be back" yelled sun as he ran to the bathroom to grab a paper towel. When he got to the bathroom he grabbed a few paper towels and ran back to the other while holding a paper towel to his nose. " I'm back"said sun while panting from running. Then he continued to look at Roxy's waist. He slowly walked up to Roxy and grabbed Roxy's waist. "Eck" yelled Roxy . "  dang you do have do have a small waist!"said sun. " oh sorry! I forgot you wanted a warning, and that your ticklish."said sun as he let go of her waist. "AYO! Why you looking at her waist?!?!" Said Monty very suspicious. "Oh umm because she's h- I mean her waist is very small and I was curious!" Said sun trying not to smile. "I could be skinnier tho" said Roxy holding her sides. " Roxanne wolf! That is no way to talk about yourself! Your body is perfect and unique!"sun yelled at Roxy. " What do you mean by that?!?!"Monty said suspiciously. A" Monty!... you know what I mean! I don't mean something sus!" Yelled sun, as his nose started to bleed more, as he blushed from making himself sound sus.  " Chill sunny!" Said Monty. " NO- YOU KEEP MAKING ME SOUND SUS!" Yelled sun walking towards Monty as he dropped the paper towel since he was not bleeding anymore. "Oh now you've done it~ you're in for something!"said Monty suspiciously as he walked towards sun. As Monty walked towards sun, sun backed away but then sun hit the wall so he couldn't move back anymore. Monty then got to sun, and he lifted sun's wrists in his one hand and his other hand on sun's chin so then he lifted sun's face towards his face. " sorry sunny~ you shouldn't talk to me like that~" said Monty and then his and sun's waists touched as Monty pushed him to the wall and he put his leg in between sun's legs. "T- this is surely not appropriate! AAAAC! D-don't push so hard! Please!"said sun blushing, and then his nose started to bleed as Monty started to kiss sun. Then after Monty kissed sun, he put sun down and stoped pinning him against the wall, and then Monty walked to the others and sat down on the chair at the party table. The others looked at Monty then at sun in shock of what just happened. The others saw sun's nose gushing blood, and then his head started to spin round and round repeatedly and faster each spin as he sat down against the wall. Then sun stoped spinning and his eyes blacked out since he had no battery left. The other saw this but moon was the first one to get over to sun. Moon picked up sun and said " I'll be back" as he went to his and sun's rooms to charge sun up. Moon then used the wire to get up to their rooms, when Moon got up to their rooms he whipped the blood off sun's face and put him in the charge station. When sun got out he stretched his arms up and then moon took him in his hands and put the wire back on and jumped off the tower and flew to the other in the plex. " we're back!" Said moon as he sat sun on the chair at the party table. The other started to talk as sun sat on the chair staring at his hand. " I wonder why my stomach is tingling when I'm around Monty ever since we met" thought sun. Then Monty looked at sun and saw him looking at his hand for a long time, then Monty walked over to sun and grabbed sun's hand that he saw him staring at, the other watched Sun and Monty. " EEEEHH!" Sun yelled as his chair fell backwards. Monty caught sun from falling, from shock sun looked up and saw Monty. " sorry! I'll pick up my chair! Hey Monty can you please not... touch me when I'm doing that?" Said sun. "Doing what?"asked Monty. " Z-zoning...out."said sun. " Well why were you zoning out?" Asked chica. "Ummm..." mumbled sun. " because he has ADHD" said moon, as sun covered his face. "It's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of!" Said Freddy. " H-hey I'm gonna go to the daycare, I'll be back so... don't come looking for me!" Said sun as he ran to daycare and closed the doors. The others thought the he was still embarrassed so they spied on him from the daycare window. Sun grabbed the wire and attached it to him, and wrapped the wire around his leg 4 times and went up on the wire and went spinning on the wire and moved to the tower. Then sun got on the tower and ran in his personal craft supplies room, and got some paper with some crayons as well. When sun got his supplies he put them in a bag, and then he then threw the bag gently on the ball-pit, after the bag landed he dived into the ball-pit. Then sun got out of the Ball-pit and laid on the floor and started to draw. Sun drew him a paper and put your boyfriend and Monty on the other paper saying true love. Sun then got up and ran to the doors of the daycare as he shoved the papers in his pocket. When sun opened the door he saw the others and fell on the floor. " H-hi I didn't know you were here! Umm Monty can we talk in private?" Asked sun. " Sure buddy! We can go to my room" Said Monty as they started to walk to Monty's room. "Hey Chica come to my room!" said Roxy as she ran to her room as Chica followed. Both the girls and boys had made it to their destination and went in the rooms. "I was wondering if... you like me." Said sun. " do you like me? You can be truthful. And I keep secrets if you wanna talk about something" said Monty blushing. " I... D-do like you."said sun blushing. " do you wanna be together?" Asked Monty. " y-yes"said sun as Monty kissed sun. " you can stay over and sleep on the couch." Said Monty. "Okay" said sun as he sat on the couch. " wait! Before we go to bed, I want to give you this! So you can see me every second you want too"said sun, as he handed Monty the picture of him. Monty opened the paper and saw sun on it and put it in the rim of his mirror. "I love it!"said Monty as she laid with sun on the couch. Then they both fell asleep.  But Roxy and Chica were still awake. " ever since we've met I had thoughts about you... like love thoughts." Said Roxy to Chica. " I've felt the same way! So... do you want to be my... girlfriend?" Said Chica. " yes!" Said Roxy as she kissed Chica. " you can stay the night with me on the couch!"said Roxy as she sat on the couch and left room for Chica to sleep.  Then they both laid on the couch and went to sleep. Then Freddy went to his room and fell asleep on the couch.

Wow 1476 words.