.・゜゜・001 ✧

.・゜-: ✧ :- ★ -: ✧ :-゜・.
Chapter 1
.・゜-: ✧ :- ☆ -: ✧ :-゜・.

A girl could be seen peacefully sleeping in her bed as she snored her worries away before getting rudely getting interrupted by the basking sunlight that shone through the window right beside her bed making her groan in annoyance and took her blanket to cover her face.

This girl's name is (Y/N) (L/N) and is currently 13 years old, anyways back to the story.

"Ughh.. Schewpid shanleyt! (Stupid sunlight!)" She groggily yelled before whining, not wanting to get off the bed, wanting to fulfill her desire to continue her slumber as the temptation to continue became bigger.

She continued to throw a tantrum as she rolled around her bed before she got quickly cut off when she felt a smack behind her neck, the girl comically paused before twitching furiously under the covers. You could practically see smokes fuming from her head despite that being humanely impossible and being under the covers.

She hastily stood up from her bed and yelled at the person who would only do that to her, (BF/N)

"OI!! WHY IN THE LIVING HELL DID YOU SMACK MY NECK?! YOU COULD HAVE CHOPPED A PRESSURE POINT!! " (Y/N) accusingly pointed a finger at her as she continued to yell out complete nonsense and thoughts that you could only get from overthinking.

"Yeah yeah, shut yer trap, will ya? yer too noisy for pete's sake..." (BF/N) mumbled as she smacked (Y/N)'s hand away from her face.

"And pointing at someone is rude, don't ya think?" She stated before walking out the door, "Better hurry up if ya want to eat breakfast, yer know how shitty this orphanage, dont ya?" (BF/N) finished as her silhouette disappeared to the poorly dim place.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she allowed her eyes to follow her friend's figure, thoughts rushed to her mind and one of those being the thought of not being able to eat food, not caring about how bad it tasted.

She let out a 'tch' before shortly following (BF/N)'s figure as she followed the same path her friend walked in.

As soon as she got out of the door, she was welcomed with the familiar shabby sight of a clearly beaten-up house, something you clearly couldn't call a home.

(Y/N) walked down the stairs carefully as she was accompanied by creaking noises that were created by the staircase with each step she took, 'When am I getting adopted?' She thought.

Her journey through the creaky 'forest' has finally ended as she sighed in relief, 'Thank goodness it didn't break down, such a dangerous creature they're keeping...' (Y/N) could feel her herself shiver from the thought as she walked straight to the dinning table.

She sighed once again along the way, 'Keeping up a mask is difficult, figuratively and literally.'.

(Y/N) has finally arrived at the dinning table but instead of being welcomed with a meal at her seat, she was greeted by the empty bowls and plates laying around the table.

She felt her right eye twitch from anger before quickly masking it with eye pain and clutched her eye.

She let out a weak, yet fake cry as she slightly leaned down to emphasize she was in pain.

All of them didn't even bat an eye, obviously. But let's exclude (BF/N).

"O-oi! Ya alright, idiot?" She stated as worry laced her voice, being the contrary of her words, she stood up but was quickly cut off when (Y/N) raised a hand.

"I'm alright, just that my eye kinda hurts... no big deal!" She let out a 'weak' smile, her other hand still covering her right eye.

"I-if ya say so, ya moron" Her friend stuttered before hesitantly taking her seat.

(Y/N) sighed, once again, as she weakly walked through her seat.

She sat down her chair which was just right beside (BF/N), "A-anyways, (BF/N). Did you save any food for me?" (Y/n) quired as a soft smile graced her features, 'Even if the food tastes bad, I have no choice but to eat them or I'll die from starvation.' (Y/N) thought as ominous thought flooded her mind.

"Of course, I did. Ya idiot, who do ya think I am? I wouldn't let my friend starve." (BF/N) stated in a fast and angry manner as she took out a container before giving it to her in a grumpy way, she crossed her arms and snapped her head at the other direction, a pout evident in her lips.

(Y/N) caught it with ease as she widely smiled with a soft laugh resonating out of her throat, "What a tsundere you are." She said in between her laughs.

"Sh-shut it! Ya idiot!!" (BF/N) yelled angrily, which is not how she actually feels. Before they could continue to bicker, a blood curling aura spread out the room as all of the people in it held their breath.

"Rule 53, a voice not louder than a talking volume shall not be heard, especially when I'm around." A deep voice cut through the sightly lively room, they could feel their senses go haywire, telling them to run away, telling them to remove the source of their senses going crazy, their body entering the fight-or-flight state.

"Isn't that right, (BF/N) and (Y/N)?" A spine-chilling voice spoke out as his authoriveness sent shivers to their spines.

Said children gulped their saliva down as their face showed visible fear. Sweat drooled down their face, throat losing all its moisture and was as rough as sandpaper, their body shaking furiously and was close to losing their breath.

"Can I get a 'Yes sir'?" He commanded.

""Y-yes sir!!"" They replied as soon as the command was demanded.

A deep chuckle echoes through out the room and the thumping of footsteps entered their ears.

"That's a good little girl..." He slurred out as he circled around (Y/N), his eyes travelling around her body.

His aura dispersed and was now replaced with a happy going one.

"You may now eat, don't forget to pray and enjoy it as if its your last meal!" He laughed as he clasped his hands together with the impact echoing.

Relief entered their nerves kicking out the anxiety that lurked about, their breath immediately restored.

"Y-yes, Mr. Blake." (Y/N) manage to let out with her head down as her bangs covered her eyes making a shadow cast around her upper face.

"That's Blake to you, deary." He said in a careless manner as he exited the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes, Blake."

//★//☆//★//☆//★//☆//★//☆//★//

Question: Who do you want as love interests? since this is a various! xreader, go crazy :DD you need to tell me so I can make a backstory that would lead to more interactions between them. I also can't find reference so I'll have to get your prespective about it.

Oh and... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES!! I didn't even notice until I opened wattpad!

Well, an Oshi No Ko fanfic is expected to get popular since the series is currently popular, but to think that I would get included in that group is unbelievable!! So because of that, I tried making this chapter asap. Albeit not the best since I made it in quite a rush and my mind being brain dead because of the exams, I hope its enough to satisfy you.

That's all for the announcement, thank you! \(≧∇≦)/