.・゜゜・005 ✧

.・゜-: ✧ :- ★ -: ✧ :-゜・.
Chapter 5
.・゜-: ✧ :- ☆ -: ✧ :-゜・.

3rd Person's POV

As soon as Y/n step foot on the set, she found herself wandering around in wonder.

It was her first time in a professional set, after all.

The little girl rambled around every expensive item she came across-gawking as if it was her first time seeing them, the mother watching in concerned curiosity.

"Darling, don't wander around too much!"

Y/n turned at her pet name before raising her thumbs up with a goofy smile, running off as she did so.

M/n sighed lovingly before looking at her treasured daugther under her lashes, "My, what's gotten her so worked up? She's acting like it's her first time in a set." She whispered with a palm on her check.

"What can I say? Kids will always be kids." The man beside M/n spoke, turning her head at him with her eyebrows tilted up, "You really think so? She wasn't like this in our prior sets."

The man shrugged, "Must have been shy, you know how kids are around a new enviroment."

M/n looked backed at her daugther with a worried look before sighing, "I suppose you're right." A soft smile graced her face-she truly was idol material with how radiantly ethereal she looked.

Back to Y/n, as she was wandering around, she got lost and was now looking around with the face of a lost puppy.

'Fuck, I got lost. Now what the hell am I supposed to do?' She pouted to herself, 'I wandered around in hopes I would meet Aqua, but NOO!! Fate betrayed me and decided to make me lose my way instead.'

As you started to question why you were even born, someone decided to break you out of your existential crisis and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"AHH!!"

Y/n shrieked as she backed away from whatever creature that decided to touch her, placing a hand on her once-touched shoulder, shooing away the non-existent germs.

She robotically turned her head at the figure seen at the corner of her eye.

Oh how she wished she didn't shriek like a dying pig, cause who she saw was Aqua himself! in the flesh, y'all. (okay, ill stop.)

"O-ohh..."

An awkward silence surrounded them as they blankly stared into each other, a crow cartoonishly cawing in the background.

-

Y/n doesn't know, nor does she wish to know but, somehow, her and Aqua just unknowingly clicked together.

Like two puzzles that were meant to connect, like seriously, she does not know how both of them are currently talking with a wide smile in their face as they get to know each other and telling one another of their interests.

But she decided to paid in no mind since it just makes things easier.

Now, she was pulling Aqua towards her mother with a goofy smile, pestering Aqua to follow her even though it was almost time for the shooting.

"Mama, mama!"

Her mother turned at the familiar voice of her daughter and a grin made its way to her face, "Y/n! What is it you need, deary? Do you need chocolates? Oh, you don't need to ask- Oh!"

M/n found herself cutting her sentence when she saw a boy next to her daughter, internally smirking when she saw how good they looked together.

"Oh my." M/n knelt down to match their height before turning her head to Y/n, "Who is this, darling?"