.・゜゜・002 ✧

.・゜-: ✧ :- ★ -: ✧ :-゜・.
Chapter 2

.・゜-: ✧ :- ☆ -: ✧ :-゜・.

1st Person's POV:

Shock was plastered all over your face as fear enveloped your body. Your body shook with an intensity that could be mistaken as a phone vibrating. (I be foul for this)

The devil before you smiled sadistically as he crouched over your figure.

His face became clearer as it was now closer and your eyes widened as tears welled up your eyes, "Holy shit... You're beautiful–" Cue in the awkward atmosphere. The devil's smile disappeared and surprise replaced his features.

"W-what the fuck..?" The devil muttered confusingly as he stared at you with a weirded out look, "What's wrong with you?" He slightly yelled while you could only fangirl at his enraged look.

'This devil be handsome. I mean. Yes, I know... I should be scared but my hot boi radar is tingling.' You thought as you looked at him blankly.

"Y-you know what, I'll stop reading your mind. YOU are creeping me out." He said with a fed up tone as he facepalmed.

You smiled like a creep before wiping the tears that brought up to your eyes, "I'm sorry for being a teenage girl then... I may be depressed and shit but that can be put aside when I see handsome boys." You sassed before averting your eyes from him.

The devil sighed, 'I specifically chose this form as it's the creepiest to the second of my devil form...' He thought as he touched the curling horns in his head.

Why did he choose a human form? Because his devil form is literally wrapped in flames so intense that it melts anything near him, and he doesn't want that to happen to his test subject.

You followed his hands and saw the horn that adorned his features and quickly stood up as you rushed over him, "Can I touch them? Can I? CAN I?!" You yelled as you got closer to his face while he stepped backwards in response.

"Y-yeah, but we are having our conversation after this." He reluctantly said before putting his arms down and squatted down with you following right after. You touched his horn making him flinch slightly, 'This girl has an amazing touch, a weapon she could use when I get her over my experiment.'

You continued to touch his horns as he flinches time to time with a blush on his face. (very sus, yes but i have my reasons 💕)

"A-alright! That's enough." He stuttered slightly with his deep, stern voice making you look at him with eyes that screamed 'Please-speak-more'.

He saw the message before sighing, 'This girl is gonna be the cause of her downfall...' He thought before coughing, "Well. For starters, I'll introduce myself. My name is Diablo(i know, so unoriginal) and I was suppose to talk to you about participating in my little experiment."

You were watching him intently with a smirk, leaning against your palm that rested in your lap before gasping when he introduced himself, "Oh, hi Diablo~" You waved with your eyebrows wiggling in a suggestive way.

Diablo heaved a sigh once again before continuing, "Back to what I was saying, I want you to partake in my experiment. Basically, I will teleport you to a world of my choice and you will be following the quest/s that I will be giving you throughout your journey." He paused to take a breath, or rather because of how you were staring at him. He was creeped out and that spook volumes considering he's a devil himself.

Your interest perked up and decided to pay attention to what he was saying. "The world, or rather anime I will be teleporting you into is Oshi No ko." As soon as those three words escaped his beautiful lips, a gasp escaped your mouth as you look at him wide-eyed.