.・゜゜・004 ✧

.・゜-: ✧ :- ★ -: ✧ :-゜・.
Chapter 4
.・゜-: ✧ :- ☆ -: ✧ :-゜・.

1st Person's POV:

"H-huh...?"

After a long deafening silence, you finally decided to utter your first words with a perplexed look on your face.

Diablo remained smiling as he stared at you, his grin only getting wider, "I said what I said."

"But... that's impossible, isn't?" You trailed off as you laughed awkwardly at the unwavering devil.

He tilted his head, "And why is that?"

"You idiot!! Like hell I could make Aqua fall in love with me! That man is obsessed!! Obsessed, I say with Ai!"

Sure, the idea of making a hot 2d character falling in love with you is cool but with Aqua... It simply is impossible!

"My, are you backing out? If so," Diablo sighed sadly as he raised his clawed hand, "I guess I have to kill you... And to think you had potential." He whispered to himself with closed eyes.

"O-OI!! Wait! What do you mean by killing me?!" You shrieked as you backed away in fear of getting slashed by a literal demon! Worse death you could get, probably.

"Well... you see, if I bring you back in Earth, you might tell people that you almost made a deal with the devil and the likes of those. So, I have no choice but to kill you." He sighed 'sorrowfully' before looking up in thought, "Unless you're still up for the mission."

You looked at Diablo who had a devilish smile before sighing and made your decision, "F-fine, just get this experiment with already."

If it was possible, Diablo's already wide grin only got wider as he clapped his hand together, "That's good to know!" He chuckled to himself with his eyes closed.

Diablo raised his index finger before eerily saying with a cheerful tone, "Now, off you go!"

You stared blankly at him when you suddenly started to float and your body reverting back to your 1-year-old self, disbelief ran through your veins at the fact you have to be a child when you make your appearance there.

"H-hey!! You didn't tell me I had to be a fucking child!!" You glared at him with your now doe eyes, looking cute instead of intimidating.

Weird symbols started to hug around your figure as you glared at Diablo who clasped his hands behind him, "What can I say? You can't build connections that quick; you know?"

You gritted your teeth, narrowing your eyes in anger, "You... Fine, I missed being a child anyways." You pouted.

"Now then, have a safe reincarnation!" Diablo excitedly exclaimed as he playfully saluted at you.

You perked up in surprise at the way he worded 'safe travels.' Why the hell was he saying it like you died in your own world, surely that's not the case... right? You were just sleeping peacefully when suddenly you woke up in front of a powerful entity.

And as if Diablo read your mind—which he probably did— He said these next words with a sweet smile, "You died from food poisoning." 

And that was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As you slowly regained your consciousness, you could feel soft fabric pressed against your back. Were you sleeping in it? Who knows but what you do know was someone was staring at you.

Wait, staring at you? 

It gradually sunk in your mind that someone was staring at you and you immediately awoke with jolt as you looked at where you felt the stare was.

You looked beside you and found a... woman? or maybe girl, she looked like she was 15-17. She was so pretty that you almost got on your knees, just kidding... Probably.

You remained calm and smiled giddily at her, "Mama!!" You figured she was your mom in this world, although you told Diablo to make you an adopted child but lo' and behold, you had a mother.

"My darling! You're finally awake. Are you okay? Do you have a headache? Come on, don't be shy to tell your mother." She bombarded you questions as she leaned towards your face with a worried look.

You looked at her with a gaped mouth before widely grinning with your eyes turning into crescents, "I'm fine, mama! Actually, I feel no pain at all!!" You exclaimed cutely with your hands in the air to prove your point.

Your supposedly mom sighed in relief as she looked at you with beady eyes, "Thank goodness! I was worried because you suddenly collapsed, darling." She hugged you out of nowhere before rubbing her checks against yours.

You giggled softly at your mom's gesture, "Mama, it tickles!"

Despite your protests, your mom continues to hug you, "Oh shush, darling. I have to hog our remaining time before we go to the shooting!!" You could feel her pout with her lips pressed to your checks.

Confusion arises in your face as you side-eyed your mom, expecting an answer. Your mom looked back at you before sighing playfully, "You forgot already? An offer from a director named 'Taishi Gotanda' came in." She briefly explained.

Your face lightened up in realization, "Oh, that one?" You whispered to yourself.

"Mhm, that one!" Your mom replied back which made you perk up in surprise, not expecting her to hear you.

As time passes by with your mom still hugging you, an alarm resonated.

Disappointment was written all over your mom's face as she slouched in sadness, "No..." She pouted as she hugged you tighter.

You sensed your mom's sorrow, so you suggested an idea—also because a screen popped out of nowhere, stating 'Follow your mom to the workplace'.

"Mama, can I go with you..?"

You looked at her with puppy eyes, knowing she can't resist such a cute being, especially if it's her beloved daughter. At least that's what you have gathered so far from observation.

Your mom gulped at the sight before she squealed as she hugged you so tightly, you swore you could see Diablo waving at you from the distance.

"Of course, my little darling. Ahh!! You're so cute, I can't help but crush you, hopefully not to death."

You deadpanned at your mother before letting out a silent sigh, "Mama, the alarm has been going off for 30 minutes."

.

.

.

.

.

"Shit."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I just wanted to apologize for not updating for a month, it just my phone broke recently which obviously hinders me from writing a new chapter. Thankfully, I was able to use my mom's phone, would have used my brother's laptop if he doesn't bring it to his girlfriend's house.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. (I'll try to post next week)