.・゜゜・001.5 ✧

.・゜-: ✧ :- ★ -: ✧ :-゜・.
Chapter 1.5
.・゜-: ✧ :- ☆ -: ✧ :-゜・.

Keywords: 
Your insecurities- (Y/I)

As soon as Blake left the room, (Y/N) dropped to her knees and inhaled heavily, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!! Why did he have to come! He's the only one I can't seem to predict! Goddamnit! He's out of my calculations! Fucking imbecile!'

As she continued to internally curse at Blake, (BF/N) rushed to her side, "Hey! Are ya alright?" She asked worriedly.

(Y/N) flinched, completely forgetting about her and to predict her movements. She snapped out of her trance and smiled at her, "I'm alright! Sorry for making you worried, (BF/N)." She softly said as a sweet smile graced her lips.

(BF/N) face lightened up in relief as her concerns flew away like her breath as she sighed, "Is that so, that's good to know." She smiled as her eyes turned into crescents before helping (Y/N) up to her feet.

"Let's eat at our room, yeah?" (BF/N) said as she walked with (Y/N) limping her way, her arms at (BF/N)'s, (Y/N) looked at her before nodding as she looked away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was nearly midnight and (Y/N) still hasn't slept. She was by the window, admiring the navy blue sky that faded to an inky black that was the backdrop for the glowing yellowy white moon, surrounded by an ethereal glow.

The moonlight basking over her (S/C) gave her an elegant glow that showcased her beautiful features. Yet, the only remaining question was, 'Why is she insecure?'

Sure, she had (Y/I) but its undeniable that she has an alluring beauty. All the compliments she received since she was a child proves that, heck even the creepy stares she gets whenever she walks through the streets.

So why, why is she so insecure despite all the compliments she has received. Although unbelievable, it's understandable.

Sure, there are people who sees the beauty within/in you. But there are some who only sees the flaws and discriminate you for it.

And (Y/N) is the type of person who easily forgets the good things in life that has happened to her but instead remembers the things that leaves a deep scar.

Healing her will be impossible unless you give her an unforgettable life experience that will make her remember the good things that were bestowed upon her, that will make her remember that having flaws is okay.

But unfortunately, she's naive when it comes to those things.

(Y/N) sighed as she felt her mood lifting up and her energy deteriorating, moon bathing helps her stress-free and get the sleep she needs. 
Deciding it was enough, she walked towards her bed and laid down.

She closed her eyes and breathed in a slow, rhythmic pattern that helped her consciousness gradually slip away to a deep slumber.

And finally, she was asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Opening her eyes, she was greeted with a blurry figure that towered over her crouching self. Confused, she rubbed her eyes before removing them to look up the unknown figure.

As she stared at the towering figure in front of her, dread immediately filled her features as she widened her eyes in fear.

In front of her was...

.

.

.

.

.

A devil... 

//★//☆//★//☆//★//☆//★//☆//★//

A pretty rushed and short chapter, I admit.

But I had a writer's block and wanted to immediately get to the point where I finally get you to meet the Oshi No Ko characters T-T 

But I promise to try making the next chapter longer :'))

But anyways, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :'D

(I have started making the next chapter bebegurls <33 but I'm really sorry for the slow updates- school is just being a bitch but hopefully I can publish the next chapter within this week.)