Twenty Six

Chapter 26

Nathaniel couldn't stop the smile from his face. Her smile made him smile—no, grinned like a fool —but what was he before? — A fool in love.

After watching Angelina run to the sea shore, he reluctantly turned his attention to the man before him, expressionless, facing Abel who found it hard to gulp.

This man was an onion with different layers, reserved for everyone. The man who has the biggest smile earlier then, puff— It has gone, glaring hard at me, Abel thought, cringing. He hoped he didn't get to see his other side.

"Prepare the meal and bring it here," Nathaniel ordered, dismissing Abel with a wave of his hand. Had it been his Angel was there, he would have thank him.

The aqua blue sea waves pulsed, lapping and drenching the soil as the briny air assaulted his two nostrils.

The tranquility of the heart sea washed like serene music to the eardrums, calming and soothing the nerve system as it was like an enchanting fairy-tale with the big fluffy blue cloud, forming different objects. The cool breeze swirling her wavy brown hair in all directions as the dazzling sunlight made the white sandy soil to sparkle like a thousand pearls.

Angelina dipped her legs in the cold water which sent the surreal calmness to her soul. The coldness seeping through her feet before walking further to the sea.

There she was, sitting in the aqua sea like a siren who came to play outside and survey the human world, wanting to capture any young man's heart with her perfect enchantress body and Nathaniel was her perfect prey.

Unconsciously Nathaniel's feet walked towards where she was sitting majestically, calling him to her like a spell. Her grey eyes sparkled, shone brightly under the yellow sun which glowed productivity.

Angelina ran her hands through the cerulean azureous sea, moving her hands in it circulatory. She felt the exhilaration in her vein like a hyper kid experiencing sugar rush. She raised her head and saw Nathaniel who stood some feet away from her and she grinned cheekily at him before raising her hand then gesturing with her hand for him to come closer and like a jinx, his feet moved.

Angelina cupped her hand in the water and carried some amount of water in her hand before splashing it on her face, feeling the coldness seeping to her face while she struck her tongue out making her taste the salty taste of the water.

Nathaniel didn't need to be told when he started to walk closer. When Angelina noticed him getting closer, she felt giddiness sizzling in her body making her shivered as she bit the side of her lips, wanting him to get closer upon getting to her, she splashed water on him, wetting him before she laughed out loud.

"Water fight is it?" Nathaniel raised his brow, looking down at the temptress who was smiling innocently yet seductively. He rolled the sleeves of his shirt up, unbuttoned two buttons of his shirt, walking slowly to catch her which she had calculated. She stood on her feet, releasing a shrill sound before running away.

Nathaniel ran his hand through his hair as a sly smile danced on his lips, ready to chase her. Who knew his shy Angel could be this playful?, and he didn't mind it.

He didn't need to put much effort in running whenever he got closer to her due to his long strides, he would slow down to jogging, teasing her. After he got tired of the cat and rat run, he caught hold of her hand, yanking her toward him which elicited a gasp from her before carrying her inside the water not so dip and threw her in making the splash sound.

He saw her trying to get up from the sudden fall while he smiled before turning his head to check whether the man had brought what he ordered only to be grabbed from behind which he knew was the culprit behind it.

Angelina stood up wobbly on her feet trying to balance herself in the water bodies, she carefully not alerting him before jumping on his back, wrapping her hands around his neck while circling her legs around his waist making him rooted on his feet.

She grinned at her accomplishments, she couldn't believe she had the monkey skills in her.

"Do you think you could go scot free?" Angelina asked in a whispered voice, so soft and melodious as her breathing tickled his ear. He was drunk in her voice like a pirate who was drowning at the mermaids enchantment song. Gulping hard, feeling the heat from the plane, coming full force.

She smiled slyly as her grey eyes twinkled with naughtiness, rolling her hair a doughnut which was disturbing her. Her mind ran with mischief before descending her head down to his right ear and bit him with her teeth then abruptly jumping down from his back.

Nathaniel was so engulfed at the feeling of her presence when he felt a sting of pain from her assault to his ear while Angelina had the triumphs smile on her face, putting her hands on her waist.

She bit him!.

"You bit me?" he was shocked, he never expected it. To be bitten. Well, he has never been bitten whether human or animal but here he was bitten by an angel - his Angelina.

"Yup" she popped the 'y', I couldn't resist not having a bit of that yummy ear" she said, "It was inviting like a moth to fire" she shrugged, defending her action.

Yummy ear indeed!.

Could an ear be yummy?.

It was only her that could find it yummy, even tasty.

That small action set his body on fire, it ran pleasurable sparks around his body as his body heat up immediately like a volcano wanted to erupt. His eyes darkened with desires and her seen-through wet dress didn't help in quenching the flame but adding more to the magma. His hands trembled to hold her and kissed away the bashfulness in her yet wanted to keep it for himself, the sight of her wet dress hugging her like a second skin, showing her hourglass shape was only for his eyes to pry on then took a step to pounce on her.

The intensity of his gaze, lit up her body like a candle and shivered not from the cold breeze but from the heated desires in his orbs.

Oh no, she wetted her dry lips when she saw him take a step closer to her and she immediately moved backwards before turning hurriedly and ran again with him running after her.

This chase wasn't like the cat and rat chase they ran earlier but this chase is of predator to prey and for her is the prey, to be scared of being chased, yet she was nervously excited for what to come.

~**~

Hello Royhans 💕

How was the chapter?

Any predictions ^_^

Vote, comment, share and follow :).

Royhans 💕.