Forty

Chapter 40

"I'm bored," Nathaniel groaned, yawning loudly.

"Pfft," Angelina scrunched her nose playfully, "What do you think we should do now?" Angelina asked, running her hand through his hair. His head rested on her lap while she sat on the couch.

"Can't we go to the theater now?" he mumbled, raising his brows.

"No— no," Angelina shook her head in disagreement, "We've concluded that we are going after your meeting," she pointed out with a smirk.

"Mmm," he hummed, closing his eyes dreamily, "Please don't stop," he sighed happily while Angelina grinned and tugged his hair, making him release an 'ow' sound.

"You make me remember a joke I read with that statement," She giggled, easing the part where she tugged.

"Which statement?" he asked, raising his head to look at her.

"That statement," she blushed, ducking her hair to cover her flaming face.

"Uhn Uhn," Nathaniel shook his head disapproving, removing the strain of her hair from her face. "Good like this," he grinned widely, patting her hair.

"Please don't stop," she said in a small voice.

"Oh," he wiggled his brows, "Don't tell me my Angel is having a naughty thought" He raised his brow teasingly, "Bad Angel," he snoozed his nose at the crook of her neck.

"Oh shut up," she nudged his side, "I never thought of that," She said in a high-pitched voice.

Nathaniel laughed, teasing her. He loved how her face was flustered and how she was trying to defend herself, "Then what did you think my thought was?" he inquired playfully.

"Why asking" she shrugged her shoulders, "I can't read your mind that I would know what you are thinking," she whispered, pouting her lips.

"Ohk!" He laughed, nodding his head and pulling her closer, cuddling with her. "So, the joke?".

"Now, you want to hear after teasing me?" she huffed at him, turning away from him.

"I couldn't help myself around you," He said, pulling her back, ghostly tracing wet kisses to her jaw while she inclined her head for more, breathing softly. "You were saying?" he smirked coyly.

"Uhn Uhn," she was short of words, didn't know what she was talking about again before throwing the pillow at him, huffing. She went to the kitchen with her arms folded.

"Sorry," mischief could be heard in his voice, walking to where she stood with a glass of water. He hugged her from behind, his arms wrapped around her petite frame, and her height stopped at his chest.

"Tell me, I'm hearing," He turned her to face him, raising her head to stare at her eyes.

She parted her lips, gulping softly before wetting her lips, and Nathaniel bent his head, locking his lips with her as he carried her to the counter.

Angelina circled her arms around his neck as her legs were snaked around his torso. She ran her hand through his messy hair and untangled his hair while he groaned deeply. Nathaniel bit her lips gently, drawing small blood and bruising it before easing the sting pain with his mouth. He moved his mouth from her, kissing the corner of her mouth before following the path to her neck, stopping there as he bit it softly and kissing it to leave a hickey.

Angelina's hand came to his chest, caressing the hard abs with the tip of her fingers. Her hand stopped at his waistline before her stomach rumbled for a refill.

It was hot.

Her lips were bruised and got a little swollen, and her face was flamed with red. He groaned softly, couldn't help himself, and kissed her again.