Thirty Eight

THE CONTENT IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OR STRONG IMPLICATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING:

. PHYSICAL ABUSE

. BLOOD/GORE

. BODY SHAMING

Chapter 38
Nathaniel stared at the peaceful face of Angelina, who continued to mumble some incoherent words under her breath as her chest fell and rose. Her head was on his chest, and her hair was sprayed all over the place. Half of her body was on his as he used his right arm to pull her closer and the other to caress her covered shoulder.

His Angel was shy, and he knew she would not be very comfortable showing her skin in the daylight and had dressed her in his white shirt and nothing underneath.

He grunted when yesterday's activity flashed through his brain. His junior was hard from morning glory, but now, it was getting bigger with his thoughts. He cleared his throat and glared at his brief; not to betray him, they have had an agreement - That no touching except angel's touch. But it was very painful to get it down yesterday night.

Angelina moved closer to him and dabbed her leg over him, the shirt rose, and he could see some skin, and her thigh was touching the angry junior that he was still trying to calm.

No—no—no, this is getting out of hand, he grunted, successfully removing himself from her as he entered the shower for another therapy.

After he was done, he wrapped a towel around his waist and came out to find Angelina's groggy eyes on him before they widened, and she covered her face. He chuckled lightly, going to take a boxer from the closet.

"You can't just come out naked on someone!" Angelina's shrill voice was muffled by the blanket.

"Sorry Angel,'' He said, changing his cloth, "This body is yours as well as its soul. You can use it and look at it as you want," he grinned, removing the cover from her face.

He was happy that she was happy, and her mood had been elevated. He didn't want it to get out of hand yesterday with what he did, but the sound and consent she gave him made him forget his mission.

A smile played on her lips as she glared at him.

"Who dressed me?" Angelina asked.

"Who do you think that dress you?" he raised his brow teasingly, "I would let a stranger see my wife," he snorted, "Well—it's an opportunity to see that goddess body of yours," he winked at her before getting in bed.

Angelina blushed furiously, pulling her hair over her face as a shield against his look.

"Don't cover yourself," he said in a husky voice, pulling her hair in a ponytail, "I like your hair like this," he beamed, pulling her closer.

He latched his lips on her hers, swallowing her protest, exploring every hinge of her, leaving her breathless.

Her face was enough to make him smile and pull her for another kiss, "I've not brushed my teeth," she covered her mouth.

"That can't stop me from kissing you," He responded.

Her face was beet red, and her mouth opened slightly as she breathed heavily. That was how he liked her - flustered.

The perfect opportunity to ask her what happened last night. He needed to know to make it right.

"Angel," he called softly as he twirled with the tip of her hair.

"Uhn honey," she responded absent-mindedly.

He wanted to tease her but kept it for another time. His Angel rarely showed affection, but he loved it.