Twenty Seven

Chapter 27

Nathaniel laughed softly when he saw Angelina running on her short legs, ziggy zaggy on the wet sand barefooted before stopping and hiding behind a rock. He chuckled lightly, raising his right hand to caress his jaw amazingly. She was too cute, hiding from him when he could certainly see her hair showing behind the rock when she thought she was hiding.

So fucking adorable!

He smiled, jogging to where she was, then started to walk in his long strides. He carefully moved behind her, not wanting her to notice him yet, seeing her wet hair with the traces of the white sand covering one side of her face and her hands in between her thighs where she bent. He crept behind her, stretching his hands forward to enter the opened space between her curved arms and pulled her towards him unexpectedly, making her back rest on his chest that elicited a shocking gasp from her before glaring at him.

He opened his mouth to talk when Angelina swiftly turned her head and stationed her cold index finger on his dry opened lips, shutting him up, then gestured for him to look at the front.

Oh, so this is what kept her attention, he thought.

Angelina ran in her mind to hide from Nathaniel, who was behind her trail. She giggled happily, feeling excitement bubbles sizzling in her shivering body. She didn't know whether it was from the cold breeze or the heat of what was to come. Well, maybe both were causing her body to shiver. She looked around to see a perfect place to hide when she saw a lone brown polygon rock staring at her and ran behind it, then looked around to see whether it was safe before her eyes caught a female turtle crawling slowly to the nest. Seychelles was known for sea turtles that nest in broad light.

She was amazed by the different shades of colour which the turtle possessed, and she never saw a real-life turtle apart from documentaries or animated cartoons like turtle ninjas and kung-fu panda. She laughed awkwardly at her silly comparison. What could she do when she was a lover of cartoons? She grinned.

She watched in awe as the turtle crawled beside her, not minding her intruding on its privacy. Then it crawled further to Angelina's peripheral sight, which made her immediately turn her body robotically to see the process as she stuck her tongue in between her lips in a concentrating manner.

The turtle began flipping away the sand with its flippers, constructing a body pit by rotating its body and digging with its flippers, using the cupped rear flippers to scoop out the damped sand. When it finished digging the egg chambers because its flippers couldn't dig further. The hole was slightly bent, and the turtle paused, raising its rear flippers and bringing it to the sand.

As it began its contraction, Angelina was hugged from behind, which startled her and made her release a shocked gasp out before cautioning herself from disturbing the turtle, which looked like it was in a trance and glared at Nathaniel before showing him what had all her attention. At the same time, he nodded in understanding and hummed.

She had forgotten about her purpose of hiding because she was immersed in the beautiful creature at her front, but that didn't stop her from reacting; she felt tingles in her body when Nathaniel pushed her to his strong, sturdy chest, which made her aware of her surroundings. She gulped nervously as her body heat started to increase but chose to ignore it and continue to watch her lesson on turtle nesting, which she was having a hard time concentrating with Nathaniel touching her.

The turtle began to drop one to four eggs in quick succession, with mucus being secreted throughout the egg process. The eggs were slightly white and quite round, which looked like a golf balls in appearance.

Angelina watched the process fascinated while Nathaniel focused his gaze was on the lady in his arms. His Angel, who rested on his chest, moved her hair away from her face, which was hiding her angelic face from his prying eyes. He stared at her as her eyes widened in awe before her long eyelashes fanned her beautiful face to her pinkish tongue, which was between her parted lips, making her eyebrows knit together as her bosoms rose and fell with everything intake of oxygen and exhaled.

He groaned softly; everything about her was endearing. He gulped, pouting internally for not having his Angel's attention, then moved his head closer to her jugular as he breathed in her heavenly scent, which had been mixed with the natural scent. He rubbed his nose at the nape of her neck cat-ish way before nibbling it gently, then using his tongue to ease the pain, forming a hickey. Tasting the saltiness from the sea on her neck didn't stop him from his torturous work. Her melodious sound fueled him to continue as he trailed wet kisses from the crook of her neck to her jaw.

Angelina was breathing ragged, and she was feeling hot all of a sudden. One moment she was engrossed in watching the egg process to her neck being latched on. The soft sound escaped her lips, her chest rising up and down while inclining her head to give him more access.

She closed her eyes, gulping down her moan as she held his cloth tightly, her eyes dilated with desires.

Surprisingly, the eggs didn't crack or break because of their flexibility. Once the eggs were filled in the egg chamber, the turtle used its rear flippers to push the sand, covering the eggs. Gradually, packing the sand on top of it and began to use its front flippers to refill the body pit; when the hole had been filled, it scattered the sand in all directions by disguising it from predators. The turtle slowly crawled back to the ocean, unbothered by the couples who were lost in each other's presence.

Nathaniel didn't stop his advance, trailing kisses to the earlobe, pushing out his rough tongue to lick her ear, which made Angelina moan. He gingerly turned Angelina's head to him, wanting to kiss her and taste her lips.

He caressed her chubby cheeks softly, tracing his finger on her lips, feeling the softness on his pad. He titled Angelina's head to have access to her lips, then kissed at the side of her lips, licking it gently as he opened his mouth to engulf her mouth in his. The sound of metal clanking was heard, which made Angelina move her head swiftly, and his mouth descended on her cheek.

~**~