Hey!

Silver yawned as he went over to the lab. The professor said he needed him for something. Normally, he didn't go talk to the professor (He saw him as a little weird), but he was asked, so he went.

"Hello?" No sounds followed before something moved at the corner of his eye. He turned as someone slipped into the back room. "Hey!" He ran over as the person grabbed a pokeball from the back table. He spotted the professor out cold before chasing after the figure. He was able to catch them outside, where Aipom pinned them down. A Sneasel was trying to get it off while the figure held the pokeball close to their chest.

"Get off me!"

"Give the pokemon back!" They fought him off before getting to their feet.

"Sneasel!"

"Aipom!" The two pokemon clashed before something hit the back of his head. Everything went dark after that. But he did see their face before he went down.

Panic.

~~~

"Ow..."

Silver woke up to someone checking on him. Pain roared in his head before someone spoke.

"Hey." He sat up, gripping his head. He looked up to see an officer.

"Huh...?" The older man hummed.

"Are you ok?" He nodded as he rubbed his head.

"Yeah... what-" He then paused. "Is the professor ok?"

"Yes. He's getting checked by paramedics. You should get checked too." He nodded as he was helped over to where the professor was. The paramedics checked him before he was able to answer questions.

"Are you sure there was a second person?"

"Not initially. The whole breakin was one person, but someone hit me after the thief and I got outside." He gripped his head as the pain resurfaced.

"Did you get a look at the second person?" He shook his head.

"I sorta got a look at the thief. The second person stayed behind me." The professor gulped.

"They only took Totodile, but I heard they stole from Professor Oak as well. If it's the same person." The officer nodded.

"We'll look into it."

~~~

Silver smiled as he picked up the Cyndaquil. The professor suggested he go after the thief. It was unknown if the person that attacked him and the thief were working together, so in case the thief was hurt and something bad happened to Totodile, they had to go see if they were alright. Silver let Cyndaquil rest on his head before they left.