Catcher.

Golden eyes flashed as a bow aimed at something. The person took a soft breath before firing, the bow striking something. They paused as the thing was sucked into the tip before a hum followed. The person went over at the sound of a click and picked up the arrow, showing a pokeball at the end of it.

"Capture Complete!"

~~~

The person entered Violet City, heading towards the school to start opening it up. They completed their work before a voice filled the air.

"Ah, Gold. All ready?" The person smiled as their gold eyes looked at the speaker.

"Yep!"

~~~

Professor Oak sighed as he approached the Violet City Trainer School. After Silver and 'Crystal''s disappearance, he needed to know if they were ok. He entered and smiled at the teacher.

"Hi. I'm looking for someone named Gold?"

"Whatcha need him for?" Male. Ok. Not that he was complaining. He just wasn't sure how old the kid was.

"I prefer to tell him personally." The teacher smiled before grabbing a broom and knocking it against the ceiling. A voice answered.

"Yeah?"

"Ya got someone here for you!" An 'Ok!' answered before footsteps followed. There was a pause before someone joined them.

"Yes?" The teacher gestured to the professor before Oak spoke.

"Gold right?" He nodded softly as the professor smiled. "Professor Oak. We spoke over the phone." Gold paused before smiling.

"Oh! Nice to meet you!" They shook hands.

~~~

"So... you want me to keep a lookout for them while filling the pokedex?"

"Yes."

Gold hummed as he studied the device. The professor stayed quiet before he paused.

"Alright. I'm in. I'll grab my gear and get started. I do already have quite a collection already though..." His voice drifted into a murmuring mess as the professor smiled.

"Are you going to need a pokemon?" Gold blinked as he glanced at his bag, eyeing the 6 pokeballs. "The only reason I'm asking is because Professor Elm has a Chikorita left after Silver and Crystal took the other two." He paused.

"Chikorita..." He then went over and picked up a pokeball. "If I think about it. Chumee has been needing a break from the front lines. So Chikorita will be able to help immensely." Oak smiled.

"Then let me reach out to him and get you that pokemon."

~~~

Chikorita rested on his head as he got his bag ready. Extra Arrows, pokeballs, fletching equipment, bow, phone, and catching equipment.

"Alright! Let's go!"