Henry and Piper

Show: Henry Danger
Watch on: Netflix
Part 1

Piper PoV

I head to Junk N Stuff after school and get to work cleaning up the store, come to find out, there's actually some pretty cool stuff here. A thought instantly pops into my head

If everything here is cool, and everything in the man cave is cooler; whats in the room Henry told me I couldn't go in?

"Hey Charlotte, I'm gonna go clean the bathrooms downstairs. They stink." I lie and she shrivels her nose.

"Ray was the last one in there." She shakes her head and I smirk to myself.

I go down the elevator and almost fall from the intensity of the drop.

I walk in and Henry ruffles my hair.

"Go back upstairs, I don't want you in here alone. jaspers out and Swuaz is out of town being... swuaz." He says and I roll my eyes.

"But-"

"Now." He orders and I huff but walk back to the elevator.

I sit in it until I hear them go up the tubes and then walk back in. I chuckle as I walk around.

I walk into the room and it's amazing.

There's even a dude strapped to some sort of gadget. I keep looking around and pick something up.

I set it down on a different shelf and keep looking around. The dude on the gadget is freaking me out so I leave and walk to the bathroom and actually clean it.

I keep looking around until I hear my idiot brother and he glares at me.

"I told you to go back upstairs." He growls and I roll my eyes.

"I was cleaning the bathroom. What are you gonna do, tell Mom?" I scoff and he turns me to the side and slaps my butt.

"Ow!" I yell and Ray comes running over.

"Calm down." He orders and I glare at Henry, mad because that one slap stung.

"You could easily get hurt down here Piper. Don't come back down here by yourself again or I'm not going to let you come back." He warns and I hesitantly nod, not wanting to anger my brother further.

I cross my arms and Henry goes to another room for a while, leaving me to play on my phone.

"Hey Piper, you didn't happen to go into the room with all the cool weapons did you?" Ray asks as he comes into the main area.

"No, you told me not to go in there." I shrug and he narrows his glare.

"Funny, how about you and I watch the cameras then." He says as an offer, but I know it's an order.

I walk up to him and we watch the cameras, I feel a sense of relief when that room is a blind spot and it looks like i only went to the bathroom.

"So you didn't go in my room of stuff?" He asks again and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't go in your freaky room of weapons and paralyzed guys." I growl and he stands up.

"Okay but, how did you know it's a room of paralyzed guys and weapons?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Because that's why I'm not allowed in there.." I trail off and he nods.

"Okay kid, go sit on the couch." He orders and I roll my eyes, "Henry, get in here!"

Henry quickly walks in and looks confused, "What's up?"

"What all does Piper know about the room she's not allowed to go in?" He asks and I cross my arms.