Ramiro and Mia

Movie:
Watch on: Netflix ONLY

Ramiro POV

I glare at Mia as Simon and Zoe stand there awkwardly.

"Zoe and Simon, I'm calling both of your parents for your parts in hiding this." I warn and they both nod as Mia glares right back at me, "You and I will be chatting about this later.

"But-"

"Mia, you snuck out to a party I specifically told you not to go to." I explain firmly, staying true to my 'no yelling' policy even though I want to scream at this daughter of mine.

Alvar walks in and he asks to speak to me alone. I sigh and walk out the room with him.

"It's my fault she went Dad."  He say's apologetically and I look him directly in the eye.

"When you snuck out to go to a party over summer after I'd told you no, what happened?" I ask and his face flushes as he looks down, "Exactly. She's a big girl, she can handle it."

I walk to my room and sit on the bed, running my hands through my hair. I've only had to spank Mia twice. Usually she listens to me. Usually she doesn't sneak out and have people covering for her.

I get up and run some water on my face , trying to calm down.

I hear someone knocking on my door and surprisingly Mercedes is the one to knock.

She looks me up and down before rolling her eyes.

"Mia's in trouble?" She asks tauntingly and I let out a breath.

"I don't see how that's any of your business." I warn and she smirks.

"I'll be sure to tell Lupe, that way she knows her father isn't favoring one child-"

"No you won't." I shrug and she looks taken back, "I never told Lupe or Alvaro when the other was in trouble because it was private. Mia deserves the same treatment."

She rolls her eyes before leaving and I let out a breath.

I see Mia and Alvaro talking, so I just listen.

"I'm just scared. He's only spanked me twice and it wasn't for like really big stuff." Mia explains and I hear Alvaro sigh.

"Just wear like 3 pairs of shorts under your dress. Thick, but not thick enough he'll notice. And make sure you still cry so he thinks it hurts a lot."

Just as I'm about to say something Mia shakes her head, "No. I don't want to caught and him add more."

"What were the two other times  for?" He questions and I smirk as Mia cringes.

"The first time I was smarting off to a teacher. The second time I snuck Gaspar into my room when I was already grounded."

I give them a few moments of comfortable silence before acting like I'm just walking up.

"Mia, let's you and I talk." I offer and she stands up and follows.

We walk back to my room and she gives me a pleading look.

"Did you drink?" I ask and she shakes her head. She meets my eyes and holds my gaze for a moment so I know she's telling the truth.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes softly and I grab her chin in my fingers.

"You directly disobeyed me and snuck out." I scold and she starts to talk but I interrupt her, "You also had Alvaro, Juanma, Simon, and Zoe in on it. You don't know this place, you don't know those people. You could've thrown your own party at home."