Georgie and Missy

Request by xmocha_bunnyx
Georgie POV

"Georgie are you listening to me?" Mandy snaps and I turn to look at her.

"Yes ma'am." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"You're burning the mash potatoes." She scolds as she pushes me away from the stove. "Go check on Sheldon and Missy."

I roll my eyes but walk to the guest bedroom and find Missy arguing with Sheldon.

"I'm not gonna sneak out you brat. Just move." She growls as he blocks the window.

"You're dressed like a hooker." Sheldon points out and it's obvious they don't realize I'm here.

Missy hauls back and slaps him across the face.

"Hey!" I butt in as I walk over and grab her arm, "Are you crazy?"

"Screw off Georgie." She growls as she shoves off and walks away.

"You're just going to let her get away with that?" Sheldon asks and I shake my head.

"I'll tell Mom."

Later that evening after we've eaten dinner and the kids are in bed, Mandy and I are laying in bed together, watching tv as our daughter plays soccer in her momma's belly.

Sheldon comes knocking on the door and when he opens it, his face is white.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he looks up at me looking like he's about to cry.

"I promised I wouldn't tell, but Missy snuck out." He tell us and I glare at him.

"You didn't think to tell me?" I snap as I throw shoes on and grab my keys, "Where is she?"

"She went to some party." He mumbles as I grab him chin forcing him to look up at me, "What party?"

"Some high school one." He says and I nod, knowing exactly where she's at, because I was invited to it.

I head to my old friend's house and walk in, trying to find my sister.

"Hey Georgie! How ya been?" One of my old friends slurs and I push past him.

I find Missy on some dudes lap, with a red solo cup in her hand.

I grab her arm and jerk her off, and she gives me a terrified look before masking it with a smirk.

"Who the hell are you?" The boy asks standing up.

"About to knock your ass out and call the cops for sexual harassment of a 13 year old girl." I snap and he looks down but walks away.

"Georgie!" She screams and I grab her arm throwing her over my shoulder as we walk out.

"You're in so much trouble." I growl as we get to my car.

"You've done so much worse!" She snaps as we're driving down the road and I pull the car over and turn to her.

"Keep it up Melissa, I'll have you doing chores for the rest of the night until Mom and Dad get back, Meemaw will have a clean clean house when I'm done with you if I hear one more word before we get home." I growl and she slams herself backwards.

Thankfully for the rest of the ride home, she's silent.

When we get back to Meemaw's, Mandy is up talking to Sheldon and Missy walks over to her twin.

"I'm gonna kick your ass." She growls and Mandy steps in.

"Missy, language and don't threaten him." She scolds and Missy rolls her eyes.